Female Denji x Male Reader 2

𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒊 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I open my eyes and realize I'm lying in someone's lap, I see Y/n stroking my head.

Y/n: Oh you woke up, you are cute when you sleep.

I blushed... Wait, how did we get like this?

Y/n: You must be wondering how we got like that, right?

I waved.

Y/n: Well we were watching a movie and I noticed you fell asleep for the best part. After the movie was over, I carried you to the nearest plaza and here we are.

Did I really sleep on our date? How embarrassing...

Denji: I guess you didn't like the date, right?

Y/n smiled and said something that surprised me.

Y/n: Are you serious? This was the best date I've ever been on, and the best part is that it was with a beautiful girl.

My blush only increased. I saw that he was looking at the clock and he was sad.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Denji. I need to go, Kobeni is probably getting worried about me...

I sighed and felt sad about it, but I couldn't do anything. I lifted my head and looked at him.

Denji: Okay, I need to go too, I think Nayuta must be awake.

I pulled away but stopped as soon as I felt him holding my hand.

Y/n: You... Do you want to go on another date later?

He wants another date?! I quickly turned to him.

Denji: Of course!

Y/n then did something I didn't expect, he kissed my forehead... he kissed my forehead!

Y/n: I'll tell you the details later... Bye!

He walked away before I could say anything, maybe he likes me. I start walking home.

𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I was getting close to my house. I bought this house to get away from my parents, I also took Kobeni with me and we are living together. Honestly, I never liked the way our parents treated Kobeni, I even tried to talk to them about it but to no avail. The moment I was most furious was when they said that Kobeni had to pay for our brother's college and they told her to choose between being a whore or a demon hunter... I almost killed them but Kobeni stopped me, they were shocked by my behavior as I was always calm and patient.

In that same day, i took Kobeni to live with me and she thanked me for getting her out of that house, i told her to quit her demon hunter job but she refused and said she needed to help to pay the house bills... But after some time, she resigned for some reason. I enter the house and announce my presence.

Y/n: Kobeni, I'm already home!

I didn't hear anything... I thought it was strange, so I go to her room and see her sleeping. She's probably tired, I go to the living room and watch something and I end up falling asleep without realizing it.

--------𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩--------

𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒊 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I'm picking up Nayuta from school, she's talking to Y/n. Y/n asked me to date last week and I said yes but sometimes I'm scared some demon will hurt him... I'll protect him of all demons... I can see that Nayuta is very happy with Y/n, normally she would attack anyone who came to get involved with me out of jealousy, but she didn't attack Y/n, maybe because she considers him like a big brother... I wish she would call me mom and Y/n dad...

Y/n: Denji, can we watch movies at your place today?

He asked me with a seductive smile and a little blush painted on his cheeks... Does he want to do that?!

Denji: Yeah...

Y/n: Ok, Nayuta will choose the movie.

Denji: Wait, isn't it just you and me?

Y/n: Huh? Of course not, Nayuta wanted to watch a movie and that's why I asked.

Denji: Ah... So that's why...

Y/n: What were you thinking~?

Denji: N-Nothing!

Y/n: Hmm~ I'll believe you~

We got home, I opened the door and we all went inside. I look at Y/n and see that he has some movies for Nayuta to watch, she picked a random one and Y/n bought some snacks for us all to eat. Before the movie started, Y/n put her hand on mine and smiled while looking at the TV, I don't think tonight will be boring... After the movie ended, Y/n and I noticed that Nayuta was sleeping, so we put her to sleep on the futon.

Y/n: Well, I guess I'll go home now.

Denji: Are you sure? It's already this afternoon and it's going to start raining... You can sleep here tonight.

Y/n: Okay... Thanks, Denji.

I took a shower first and then Y/n took a shower too. When we got to the room, I was left with the futon and Y/n on the cold floor.

Denji: Do you really want to sleep on the cold floor? You know... I wouldn't mind if we shared the futon...

Y/n: No problem, I'll stay on the floor.

After a while, I noticed that Y/n was sleeping, I walked over and kissed her forehead.

Denji: Goodnight, Y/n...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author: Sorry for the delay...