~Be my girlfriend~

Jackson: so rude of you.. I'll tell you later but you tell me first !! why did you bring a girl here huh?? who is she!? i didn't know you were a pervert..you are more than that ,Let me have some fun with her too !!*smirks with teasing tone*
Tae: just dare to say that again and I'll break your neck!! she's only MINE
Jackson: ohh.. don't take it seriously taehyung... I'm just kidding!!*laughed* but this is the first time you called a girl YOURS... ohk now I'm curious about her!

*Author: Introduction time!!! ohk so he's Jackson Wang same as taehyung's age... Taehyung's father and his father are friends for a long time...so this is obvious that taehyung and Jackson are together from childhood but they're not friends nor enemys actually they just don't like each other...So they behave like friends only when they're with their parents..and Jackson is a mafia too but not popular as taehyung... and now he is sitting in the hall room.*

Tae: enough of your nonsense

Tae: enough of your nonsense...just come to the point!! WHY DID YOU COME HERE!? *he said while sitting in front of Jackson*
Jackson: well I'm here to invite you to the party which is tonight at 9 o'clock...so make sure to come...
Tae: and you think I'll come huh!?
Jackson: ofcourse I know you'll not!! I know you very well. *eyes rolled*
Tae: then why did you came here to invite me!? *raised his eyebrows*
Jackson: you know what.. actually I never wanted to invite you but my father forced and especially send me to invite you..you should feel grateful... *annoyed face*
Tae: so there's no choice for me cause your father send me this invitation..ohk then I'll come..you can go now.
Jackson: my party is ruined already!! *sighs* I'm going now..Come to the party or else my father will get sad cause you're his favourite son right!! *eyes rolled*
Tae: ik..just go now!!
*Jackson got up and went to the door as he was about to open the main door but he turned around and said something to taehyung.*
Jackson: oh taehyung!! I forgot to tell you something important..
Tae: what is it now!?
Jackson: um.. actually this is a couple party..so you have to come with your girlfriend.. *smirks*
Tae: ...
Jackson: but I'm feeling sad for you cause I know you're single..* he said controlling his laugh*
Tae: shut up!
Jackson: what happened huh !? I just told the truth, why are you feeling sad about it? you only use your flirting skills to sluts anyway.. *laughed*
Tae: I-I have a g-girlfriend!!
Jackson: ah you DID!? nah I can't believe... you have always been using girls just for your pleasure and that too for one night only , Also rejecting every girl who confesses to you And now you're saying that you have a girlfriend too!? Nice joke taehyung!
Tae: I a-am serious!!
Jackson: why are you shuttering then!? you can come with your maid too..no one will find out!! *laughed*
Tae: boys!! throw him out now!!
Jackson: no need to do that.. I'm going!!
Jackson: But Always remember I'm still smarter than you dickhead!! *he shouted while laughing*
Tae: you motherf*cker!!
*jacson went out laughing but here taehyung was so angry but he's tensed too...Because he just pretended that he has a girlfriend as he also know that was a lie...*

~MEANWHILE Y/N WITH THE MAIDS IN HER ROOM~
Maid 1: miss you can rest if you want to!
y/n: I'm not sleepy! *bored*
Maid 2: then there's nothing to do here..you just have to wait for sir's order.
Y/n: ohk let's talk then...
Maid 2: you can ask whatever you want miss..
y/n: first stop calling me miss..you can call me y/n only!
Maid 1: but miss Sir will get angry if he finds out!!
y/n: ohh! ohk so tell me why did he kidnapped me!? he won't sell me to someone right!? Is it his job?? Is he a very bad person!? will he really kill me!?? *asking with serious face*
Maid 2: umm..you asked so many questions but we'll answer one by one..
Maid 1: so we don't know why did he kidnapped you! It's our first time seeing him doing this!! we're working here for a long time..and also he always brings girls here at night but never let them stay after that...
Maid 2: and Don't worry he'll not sell you to anyone..because everything he does is for himself only And maybe he brought you here for himself too...
maid 1: and he's a mafia but he's doing this for his father cause his father wants him to continue his work..And after becoming a mafia, he got worse...
Maid 2: you can say he's a bad person as he is a mafia..but He only fights with mafias cause he has an advantage in it which is money ,he don't fight with normal peoples cause he don't have profit in it...
Maid 1: and I don't think he'll kill you cause If he wanted to kill you,then he wouldn't have brought you here, he would have killed you then and there!
y/n: you both are scaring me!! so is this why he behaved like that in the morning!??
Maid 2: yes...maybe to scare you a little bit so that you'll listen to him...as you already know that he don't like it when someone disobeys him..he only showed you his 50% side...he's more dangerous than that...
y/n: oh I Better obey him then!!...so what type of person he is!?
maid 1: he's very serious if it's about work..he acts cold and strict to everyone but as we said we're working here for a long time..we know him very well..he become a flirt after joining this mafia job..
Y/n: what!? I can't believe!!!he can flirt too!? he's too scary to flirt *started laughing loudly*
Maid 1: I'm serious...his behaviour changed as his responsibility increased but as time passes he's becoming more worse.. don't you remember when he told you to sit next to him!?

~FLASHBACK~
Tae: then sit here! *he gestured her to sit next to him*
Y/n: I'm not comfortable sitting next to you *awkward smile*
Tae: but you have to! you remembered rule no.1 right! *annoyed face*
Y/n: yes b-but..
Tae: You!! ohk..then do you want me to make you sit on my lap huh!? *smirks*

Y/n: oh right! now i think it's probably true..
Maid 2: he always brings girls here at night.. you know one night stand!
Maid 1: And always acts like a asshole too but when he brings those whores i means girls here...his behaviour changes to a pervert...
Maid 2: I hate when he calls us in the room asking for something...at that time when they both were together...
Maid 1: I feel disgusted hearing her moans..aish I don't wanna talk about it..
Maid 2: yes and maybe the reason he kidnapped you is for his pleasure..but you're not like those girls.. I'll pray for you..I wish he'll not do anything to you..
y/n: what no!! plz don't say these things!! I'm more scared now!! *(in mind): but what else I can expect from a mafia who kidnapped me!* ...but how could you curse at your master what if he finds out...are you not scared!!?
Maid 2: don't worry he's not here anyways everyone calls him that when he's not at home...

Tae: talking about me huh!!
Maids: Sir!?!! No sir we're just-
Tae: i don't care whatever you're doing but for now get out of here!! I want to talk something really serious with her.. And close the door before you leave..*smirks*
Maids: Y-yes s-sir!

*Both the maids left the room as soon as possible closing the door as well...on the other hand taehyung was coming closer to y/n.*

Tae: what will you do knowing so much about me huh!? *looks dangerously*
Y/n: ah- actually..
Tae: ok leave it! I came here to tell you something!
Y/n: w-what is i-it!?
*Taehyung came closer looking at her with cold expression.*
Tae: BE MY GIRLFRIEND~!

*Tae: BE MY GIRLFRIEND~!

TO BE CONTINUED...