~Escape~

Jackson: It feels so good to hug you like this..!
*She was shocked at first but hugged him back and Taehyung saw that too.*
Tae (in mind): wth! why is she so sweet to him!!!?
*Jackson broke the hug and checked her from head to toe while smirking.*
Jackson: looking sexy darling..! Is this for me?! *winks at her*
Y/n: no actually-
Tae: She's wearing my hoodie! *cold*
Jackson: whatever...You had to go to work , right!? Then go and let us enjoy today! *smirked*
Tae: yeah but i don't want to go now...how can I leave my soon to be wife with you alone huh!? *smirked*
Y/n: w-what!? I- *shocked*
Tae: you don't need say anything darling..first let your friend come inside..!
Y/n (in mind): he must be joking right??! how can I marry him!! No!! And what's with this guy named Jackson! Why is he behaving like he's my boyfriend or something.!!
*they went to the hall room*
Jackson: let's play video games...!
Y/n: I love games!!
Jackson: I know taehyung is not interested in these things, right taehyung!?..but you can watch us...!
*they started to play video games as taehyung was sitting there scaning every moments of her... suddenly they both started laughing , and Jackson put his arm on her shoulder.*
Tae: I-I WANNA PLAY TOO!!
*Taehyung sat between them taking his arm off her.*
Jackson: what's the problem with you taehyung..! let's us play peacefully, can't you see we're in the middle of the game..!!
Tae: shut up..! I said I wanna play and that's it!!
*They were so busy playing that they forgot to eat lunch.*
Jackson: Aish..! I'm so hungry, let's eat something tasty..! what about Ramyeon.!?
*Taehyung told the servants to cook ramyeon quickly...After eating the food, they started playing games again.*

-8:00 PM-
*He was trying his best but losing all the time.*
Jackson: see! loser!! *laughing*
*Taehyung looked at her as she was laughing too.*
Tae: When are you going to leave?..!
Jackson: I thought to stay here tonight..! what do you say y/n..!
Y/n: what can I say.. it's taehyung's house..!
*both looked at taehyung*
Tae: What?! Don't look at me like that.!! JUST CLICK YOUR PICTURES AND GET LOST FROM HERE!
Jackson: this bitch..! I'll not go without eating dinner..!
Tae: you can eat in your house too..!! *frustrated*
Jackson: Let's go y/n...let him starve to death..!
*Jackson hold her hand and took her to the dining table.*
Jackson: sit! I'll ask the servants to serve the food.
*Taehyung also came and sat next to her as well as Jackson..after eating, Jackson clicked pictures together and hugged y/n again.*
Jackson: I'll meet you soon..!
Tae: yes only after aur marriage... you'll not meet her as Min y/n..she's gonna become Kim y/n soon..!
Y/n: But-
Jackson: *rolled eyes* let's see what happens...ok I'm going now..!
*As soon as Jackson left , taehyung picked her up in bridal style walking towards his room.*
Y/n: W-what are you d-doing!? put me d-down..!
Tae: from now on you're going to sleep with me in my room..!
Y/n: no !! w-why would I!?!
Tae: I think you totally forgot about the rules.! do i have to tell you again huh!?
Y/n: but w-why so sudden!!? you w-were treating me w-well then why t-tonight..!
Tae: I thought that if I'll behave well with you, then you'll listen to me like a good girl and stay here properly...But I don't think this is the right way to behave with you...you need a rough treatment..!
Y/n: b-but what d-did I do..!?
Tae: Your behaviour with Jackson!! Not listening to me!! And the first thing is that you're enjoying being here..! you totally forgot that you're trapped here with a mafia!! MAFIA!!
Y/n: B-because I t-thought that m-maybe you're a g-good person..
Tae: YOUR BIGGEST MISUNDERSTANDING HONEY!!
Y/n: I'll not do anything like that again please..And I'll also obey everything you say..!!
Tae: ofcourse you have to! but this is what I want now!
*Taehyung throw her on the bed as soon he reached his room and hover over her whispering something.*
Tae: Just sleep without complaint if you don't want me to do anything with you.
Y/n: p-please...! *teary eyes*
*he got up and went to the door...after closing it..he started to unbutton his shirt while walking towards the bed.*
Y/n: w-why are y-you- *scared*
Tae: Why !? do you have a problem if I do this..?! you're mine anyways.! *smirking*
Y/n: ah...! please...
*As soon as she spoke, she put the blanket on herself closing her eyes in fear.*
Tae: *laughing* don't worry I'll not do anything with you now...Let us get married first..! *wink*
*she poked her head out of the blanket.*
Y/n: w-why do y-you want to m-marry me!!?
Tae: cause you're my property...and I can do whatever I want to you.!
Y/n: but why m-me ..! y-you can get any g-girl you w-want..!
Tae: ik but I want you and no more questions now!!
*Taehyung throw his shirt on the floor and get on the bed as she moved to the corner of the bed , leaving a lot of space in between.*
Y/n (in mind): his abs..! not gonna lie but he's sexy.!
*she was lost looking at his abs without blinking.*
Tae: Like what you see baby..!?
*while turning off the lights cause the switch was near the bed.*
Y/n: huh!? No I was just-
Tae: Actually it's my habit sleeping without a shirt , you don't need to shock or blush seeing me like this..
Y/n: w-who said I'm blushing..!? I'm not interested seeing you naked body.
Tae: yeah! Ik , go to sleep now *trying to control his laugh.*
Y/n: *she turned opposite him, as he was facing her back* I'm not sleepy yet...
*Taehyung pulled her close by her waist , taking her on his arms as his left hand was holding her waist and the other was under her head...she could even feel his hot breath on her neck.*
Y/n: Ah ??!! what are you doing!!!
Tae: I like hugging something while sleeping and I'm comfortable..!
Y/n: but I'm not..! why don't you hug a pillow instead of me..!?
Tae: you know what !! I only keep two pillows on my bed and you are sleeping on the one I used to hold while sleeping..!!
Y/n: then take this pillow I can sleep without it too..!
Tae: and what are you for then!?
Y/n: what do you mean huh!? am I only a pillow to you.!?
Tae: if you're talking about night then yes you are!!
Y/n: what the-
*He turned her before she could complete her sentence and kissed her on the lips holding her head forcefully.*
Tae: *breaking the kiss* I had already told you to sleep peacefully but you don't have to listen to me..! Now say something more and then see what i do next...!
*She was so shocked to speak anything, she gulped and closed her eyes tightly...as he hold her back and both fell asleep.*

-2:00 AM-
*Taehyung moved a little and tried to hold her but he felt nothing , this caused him to wake up , he turned on the lights quickly and she was not there.*
Tae: Where the hell she is now !!?
*All the servents went home as there was only bodyguards outside the house... Taehyung called them to ask if she has gone out of the house or not.*

-ON THE CALL-
Tae: Did you saw her going out of the house!!?
Bodyguard: Sir no one has come out of the house..!
Tae: were you standing outside the whole time...!?!
Bodyguard: N-no sir we went to eat something so we haven't been here for a while...
Tae: you all went at once idiots!!! FIND HER NOW!!!
-CALL ENDED-

*Taehyung cut the call and came out of the room and started searching for her all over the house but she was nowhere.*
Tae: this girl!!
*He told his bodyguards to look in the garden...And she was not there too, so he came outside the house and ordered them to search outside everywhere.*
Tae: How dare you run away from me y/n..!! I will find you soon and if i caught you, you'll see the hell..!! It seems you didn't like it when I was being caring to you...You've brought out the psycho inside me..!! now i don't care if I do anything wrong with you..!! *clenching fists with anger*
Tae: get my car keys !! she wouldn't have gone far from here i'll find her myself..!
*Taehyung gets in his car and leaves to find her.*

-10 MINS LATER-

~Y/N'S POV~
Y/n: Where should I go now, I don't even know the way here ,i should ask someone to help me..but there's no one here not even a taxi..! I'm tired of running...Anyways I got rid of that crazy man, I was tired of pretending to be a innocent and idiot girl in front of him. *rolled eyes with annoyed face*

*She was walking cause of tiredness, then she saw a bus stop that gave her a hope to escape from here...she went closer as she saw a man sitting there wearing a mask while reading a book...she ran to him and asked him for help while breathing heavily.*

Y/n: Sir!! c-can you please h-help me!!? A mafia i-is after me!! he can catch m-me in any time..!!
*He was totally ignoring her, turning the pages of the book.*
Y/n: SIR!?? can't you hear me!?? okey Just tell me when the bus will come here...!?
*The man closed his book and looked at her.*
??: why are you in such a rush to run dolly...

TO BE CONTINUED...