~Wedding Preparations~

~MEANWHILE~
Yoona: That's the plan we needed..!! It'll work for sure!!
Jackson: I agree with yoona dad..! we'll try our best..!
Dad: I just want success... best of luck to you both..!

~NEXT MORNING~
*She woke up and instantly checked the time.*
Y/n: It's 10 AM already? I overslept due to tiredness...
*Then suddenly someone knocked and she opened the door.*
Tae: dolly... it's your day to be mine officially, why did you woke up so late huh??
Y/n: dolly...? I had forgotten that you used to call me by that name earlier...Why suddenly dolly!?
Tae: It depends on my mood...stop questioning..we don't have much time left so go shower, change, and came downstairs...my parents will also come soon.!
Y/n: oh..then why didn't you told me earlier??
Tae: wow look who is saying this!? you sleepyhead! I was banging the door since 7AM..!!
Y/n: how dare you call me sleepyhead..! I was just very tired!!
Tae: don't shout did you forget the rules!!
Y/n: rules, my foot!!
Tae: don't forget I'm a Mafia and everyone is scared of me!!
Y/n: So what? I'm not scared of you!! what'll you do huh?
Tae: I'll kiss you...! *Smirks*
Y/n:*Disgusted look* I am going to take shower...!
*She went to the bathroom and closed the door.*
Tae: *laughed* It's so easy to tease her...!
Y/n: I can still hear you!!
Tae: I'll be waiting downstairs!
*He was smiling to himself thinking about the her.*
Tae: so cute... *chuckled*

*When Taehyung reached the hall room he saw his parents sitting on the couch.*
Tae: Mom Dad? I thought you would take time to come.
Mrs.Kim: I could not control myself to see my daughter-in-law!! where is she taehyung? I also want to see my son's choice, I'm so happy!! I will treat her like my daughter.
Mr.Kim: Did you listen taehyung? she was talking so much since you told about the marriage yesterday..she was surprised at first but now!...She said and I'm here.. *Teasing* think again taehyung, you're a Mafia but she'll rule you like your mother is ruling me...!
Tae: *Laughing* Dad..!
Mrs.Kim: If you both are done joking then taehyung can you tell me where she is?
Tae: mom she's showering.
Mrs.Kim: Ig we'll have to wait more...
Tae: I've already told her that you both are coming, so she should come down immediately after taking shower.
Mrs.Kim: that's great..!
Mr.Kim: Taehyung listen..!
Tae: yes dad?
Mr.Kim: did you invited yoona too?
Tae: yes dad..She's my friend-
Mr.Kim: taehyung..! You know that she still loves you...how will she feel..!
Tae: but dad I told her that I always considered her my friend.
Mr.Kim: I'm not taking about your relation with her taehyung.. it's about her feelings..!
Tae: I specially talked to her on phone and invited her...She said she's happy and now she don't love me, she moved on and already have someone in her life...so I told her to bring him here too.!
Mr Kim: And you believed her...? anyways if it's true then that's good..! I'm happy for both of your as long as you both are happy...btw Did you checked the hotel you booked? How's the preparation for tonight..!
Tae: yea I asked them, they are decorating the hotel like I told them to..!
Mr.Kim: My all friends will be there.
Mrs.Kim: whatever but I just don't want any drama cuz I don't believe mafias or gangsters..! Don't know when they get angry for what or on whom and create drama..!
Tae: Yes Mom my bodyguards will manage that..you don't need to worry..!
Mrs.Kim: After being the wife of a mafia.. I've been all through this..and I don't want my daughter-in-law to suffer this shit..! Did you both get this!
Mr.Kim: Yes love... we'll handl-
Tae: Mom look y/n is here!
*She came directly near the couch and greeted them with a beautiful smile.*
Mrs.Kim: oh my princess..!!
*Mrs.Kim got up and hugged y/n.*
Mrs.Kim: you're so pretty, my baby.
Y/n: thank you a-aunt-
Mrs.Kim: Mom! call me mom.! *smiled*
Y/n: *Smiled* ohk Mom..!
(in mind): I thought that she would be very strict..but She's way to sweet..!
Mrs.Kim: let's eat something first.
*She nodded and everyone ate breakfast.*
Mrs Kim: let's go to taehyung's room now..we'll talk a little then you also have to check the fitting of the wedding dress and we'll choose your makeup and hairstyle in the hotel...We don't have much time, let's go!
*She nodded and both went to the room... After sometime yoona also came.*
Tae: Yoona you're here already?
Yoona: yes I was bored so I thought to spend some time with the bride...And congrats taehyung!
Tae: thanks...And She's in my room with my mom.
Yoona: ok.. that's great! It's been a long time since I met your mother.