~Truth~

Y/n: but I wanna know..!! You also looked down and said you're horny and was sweating badly..! What does it mean...!?
Tae: do I need to tell you now...
Y/n: ofcourse... *curiously*
Tae: Not now... you've to wait till marriage and no need to thank me for that, I know I'm a good guy...And I'll not just tell you instead I'll show you darling. *smirks*
Y/n: I didn't understand anything seriously..
Tae: I love your innocence... *smiles*
*Taehyung pulled her closer to the bed and they both fell asleep again.*

~AT MORNING~
-7:16 AM-

*She woke up and sat stretching her arms yawning and he was not there...she saw a dress there on the table...she did her routine and wore that dress as she went downstairs just to find him sitting on the dining table waiting for her..then the both eat their breakfast and taehyung told her that he's going somewhere and will come late today because he has some urgent work..He kissed her forehead and went for his mafia mission.*

~MEANWHILE~

-Jackson with his dad (Mr. Wang) in his office-

Mr. Wang: You're so useless jackson... you never been able to win over Taehyung in anything and then you came to me showing your so called anger huh..!?
Jackson: but it's not my fault dad..!!
Mr. Wang: I told you to make her love you...I also helped you to do that, but that taehyung won again like his father did..!!!
Jackson: But I'm trying my best dad..!! But can you tell me the reason behind it..!
Mr. Wang: I'll tell you later but first I want her to be my daughter-in-law and that's it...you already know what I did to her parents..! but he already claimed her HIS..!!
Jackson: ik...And if she do not agree to be with me then I will do the same to her which had happened to her parents...! She was my first love and if she can't be mine then I can't even let her be Taehyung's..!
Mr. Wang: that's my boi! but still you have to show love and care towards her...!
Jackson: that Asshole!! how dare he kidnap the girl i loved since childhood...I liked her before taehyung..!

*She was chilling watching tv but someone rang the doorbell and came inside...A young girl in a sexy red dress looking way too beautiful with a expensive bag in her hand came towards her.*
Yoona: Listen girl..! I'm thirsty....bring me water. *with attitude*
Y/n: first can you please tell me who the hell are you..!?
*She asked in her way because she doesn't like attitude girls.*
Yoona: I'm yoona.. taehyung's girlfriend..So shut your mouth and don't ever dare to talk to me like that again otherwise you'll be fired from your servent job...Now tell me where is he!?
Y/n: Don't show me your attitude miss yoona, talk properly if you want me to do that...And he's not here..!
Yoona: Cheap girl!! what do you think of yourself huh!? Do you want me to tell Taehyung how you treated me..! if not then do your fucking job and leave..!
Y/n: now you've crossed the line bitch.!! First I'm not a servent here and If you talk to me like this, then I also know how to answer well...So you were saying that you're taehyung's girlfriend right..!? I don't believe you instead I think you could be one of his slut or stress releaser...But he's gonna marry me...!!!! Did you listen...!!
*she said so in hurry and anyways she had nothing strong to say except this.*
Yoona: w-what!? I see..So you're that unlucky girl.. *smirks*
Y/n: yea I'm so what!
Yoona: actually I came here to tell you something but you changed my mood... I thought to tell you patiently but you're being so rude... *Calmly*
Y/n: you started this first..!
Yoona: what's your name then..
Y/n: y/n.. I'm Min y/n...
Yoona: you studied in xxx school right!?
Y/n: how do you know that...!?
Yoona: Taehyung also studied there with his friend..
Y/n: J-jackson...!?
Yoona: oh so you already know him.. that's great...
Y/n: So why did you tell me that..!?
Yoona: I guess you didn't have any idea about it..! *smirks*

TO BE CONTINUED...