~Penthouse party~

Y/n: w-what is i-it!?
*Taehyung came closer looking at her with cold expression.*
Tae: BE MY GIRLFRIEND~!
y/n: w-what are you s-saying!??
Tae: YOU JUST HAVE TO PRETEND THAT YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND!
Y/n: b-but why!?
Tae: don't ask questions..just do as I say!
*she nodded as he continued.*
Tae: I'm gonna take you to a party which is tonight and-
Y/n: but w-what will I w-wear!?
Tae: you don't need to worry.. I'll arrange it and-
Y/n: and w-what about my m-makeup!?
Tae: TF YOUR PROBLEM IS HUH!?? let me complete my words first!!
*she got scared as her eyes filled with tear...he noticed her*
Tae: argh!! not again!! ohk... I'll not shout at you again but can you stop it now!?
*she wipes her eyes while nodding.*
Tae: and make sure to behave properly like a rich and mannered girl at the party ok!!
Y/n: o-ohk!
*After saying all this, Taehyung left the room.*
Y/n: what the hell is going on!? I know for sure that the party is for the mafias and gangsters only...what will I do there!? I've never ever gone to a normal party..also I don't even know what to do.. And why should I pretend to be his girlfriend!? why did he want me to do this!? Maids had said that he always brings girls here...then why me!??.What will happen with me now!!!will I have to live like this forever!??

~2 hours before the party~
*She was looking outside the window as she had nothing to do but the only thing she was missing the most was her love i mean her phone...! she was lost looking at the beautiful garden but suddenly someone knocked the door..so she went there and open the door and saw the maids had something on her hands which is covered with a black cover and looked like the dress she had to wear and a black box (maybe her sandal)...and there was also a beautiful women standing there with a makeup box in her hands...they came inside as the maids placed the dress and the box on the bed and left the room...Then the beautiful women smiled and greeted her.*
Liya: Hello I'm liya and I'm here to make you look more beautiful, I'm a makeup artist...and Mr.kim said that you're his girlfriend! you're so lucky!!
Y/n: oh nice to meet you!!
(in mind): lucky my foot!! *fake smiled*

*liya gestured her to sit near the mirror as she did...liya touched her face and observed that what type of makeup will look good on her according to the dress colour cause she had already seen the dress.*
Liya: you've nice skin! your face detailing is so good.. you're naturally beautiful...
y/n: umm thanks... *awkward smile*
Liya: so first I'll do your makeup and then hair...

~One hour later~
Liya: look! you're done!! DAMN girl!! you're really looking so beautiful!!

~One hour later~Liya: look! you're done!! DAMN girl!! you're really looking so beautiful!!

(her makeup)