~Where's Y/n?!~

Yoona: I-I
Tae: Ok you go, I'm going to meet y/n as she will walk with me down the aisle yk..also I'm done greeting the guest so.! So I'll spend some time with her.

*Taehyung started to walk towards the bride's room and yoona started getting more nervous...Seeing yoona Jackson came near her.*

Jackson: Yoona..? did you do what you had to do?
Yoona: *nodded nervously* but t-taehyung is on his way to that r-room.
Jackson: you don't need to be nervous! just relax, your face will make anyone suspicious of you!
Yoona: but i could not control my expression!
Jackson: Don't worry yoona..ik it's your first time..! But earlier you were so confident right, now what has happened to you? Your body is also shaking...just relax!
Yoona: What if Taehyung come and ask me where is she, then? what will I say!
Jackson: hold my hand and relax! we'll figure something out later! and I'm not scared of taehyung!
*Jackson patted her back and hold her hand.*

~TAEHYUNG POV~

Tae: finally it's the time I was waiting for...
*Taehyung reached the room and opened the door but found no one there.*
Tae: Is she in the washroom?
*Taehyung knocked the door of the washroom but no one replied..so he opened the door and didn't find her there too.*

Tae: Is everything okey...? I've a strange feeling.
*Taehyung called his mother immediately..but she told that y/n was here all the time... taehyung started to panic..but later his expression changed into anger.*
Tae: *deep voice* Call yoona here immediately!
Mrs.Kim: calm down taehyung..!

*Yoona came with Jackson as she doesn't want to meet taehyung alone after knowing what taehyung was calling her for.*
Tae: Mom you go outside.. I'll handle everything, don't worry...!
*As soon as Mrs.Kim went outside, taehyung looked at yoona.*
Taehyung: *dark gaze* Where's Y/n!?
Yoona: *grabbed jackson's hand tighter* I-I don't know...
Jackson: Yoona was with me..what happened taehyung?

*Taehyung ignored Jackson and again asked yoona.*
Tae: I'm asking where's she?!
Yoona: *panicking* I said I d-don't know.
Tae: stop shuttering yoona!!

*Yoona closed her eyes tightly.*
Jackson: taehyung it's too much! How do you know that yoona know where she Is!?
Taehyung: *sigh* I'm asking for the last time yoona...If you don't tell me, I'll find out in my own way.!
Jackson: Don't yell at Yoona for that girl! Maybe she doesn't want to marry you that's why she ran away. *smirks*
Tae: I didn't ask you!
Jackson: Why..did the truth taste bitter?
Tae: I doubt you more than yoona...What makes you think that I would not know that you also loved y/n and were following her for 3 years. 3 month ago I gets to know about her parents and I saw you when you were following her that day..that's why I kidnapped her the next day to protect her from you as she was living alone and no-one was there to take care of her.

-Flashback (in part 1)-
*she changed her clothes (from cafe's uniform to her dress) and was going but she feels that someone is following her so she turned back but there was no one as she was walking in a empty road, but she ignored...after 15-20 min of walking she reached her home.*
-Flashback End-

Jackson: I see...So you must have know this also that why I had especially came to your house just to invite you for that couple party by making an excuse of my father.
Tae: Where did you hide her..?!
Jackson: Even if I've hide her, I will not tell you.
Tae: does your father even know what shit are you doing..!
Jackson: It seems that today you will be insulted properly...It is good that you have invited me here, at least I will have some fun here...Where's your bride Mr.Kim Taehyung!? *Laughing*

Tae: you!
*Taehyung grabbed Jackson collar and knocked him to the ground and started to punch him on the face...blood was coming from Jackson's mouth.*
Yoona: TAEHYUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?
*Yoona tries to stop Taehyung from hitting Jackson but she failed as she was not stronger enough...Jackson defended himself and both started to fight again.*
Yoona: *gulped* TAEHYUNG STOP THIS!!! Y/N IS SAFE!

*As soon as Taehyung heard y/n's name, he left Jackson and went to Yoona.*

~Y/N'S POV~
*She opened her eyes and saw that she was tied to a chair.*
Y/n: ahh! Not Again!
*But this time it was not an old room but it looked like an office of a very rich man. *
Y/n: Where am I this time?
*Actually she was so done with this shit.*
Y/n: where's taehyung? what's with this place?
*She tried to move but she heard someone footsteps coming towards her.*
Y/n: W-who's this?
Mr.Wang: your father-in-law.
Y/n: M-Mr.Wang? what is this? And you're not my father-in-law..!
Mr.Wang: Why did you wake up, you looked good while sleeping silently...I like peace, so corporate.
Y/n: why did you kidnapped me?? Today is my wedding!
Mr.Wang: that's why I kidnapped you...! And yes you're my daughter-in-law and that's it! I'll make you marry my son!
Y/n: Jackson? but I'll not marry him..let me go! wtf is this? you know taehyung trust you and respect you like his own father! did he know you are all behind this?!
Mr.Wang: He can never even suspect me...so forget that he will be able find you...!
Y/n: but why do you want me to marry your son Jackson?

*Mr.Wang told her everything and also told her that jackson had gone to her parents to talk but they refused the praposal.*
Mr.Wang: when Jackson told me that..so i cleared the way to make the work easy for my son.
Y/n: W-what do you mean cleared the way.?
Mr.Wang: You are intelligent enough to understand what I meant.
Y/n: y-you killed them..JUST FOR YOUR FUCKING REVENGE!
Mr.Wang: stop shouting in front of me otherwise-
Y/n: Did you ever thought of what taehyung will feel if he gets to know about this..Taehyung will be hurt when he finds out about what are you doing and what you did...
Mr.Wang: I do not care about his feelings.

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~
Tae: It means i was right!?..you both were the ones behind it all.
Yoona: *Crying* I did everything just because of you! It's all your fault...you never even tried to love me as a girl or woman.. And now you are marrying someone else, so what do you expect me to do huh?
Tae: I'm tired of explaining to you now...And Even if I marry you, do you think I will love you after that!
Yoona: you never understood my love!

*Taehyung hold her both her arms and then hugged her as she was crying.*
Tae: My love will not change even if you marry me...I'll still love her...I'm not the one for you yoona. I'm sorry but I'll always love & support you as my best friend...You will definitely find a boy or man of your type, just move on from me...

*Taehyung broke the hug and looked deeply in yoona's eyes.*
Tae: but please tell me where's y/n..?
Jackson: Stop pretending of showing kindness to Yoona.! you're a jerk! playing with her heart and feeling! YOU don't deserve her..you little piece of shit!
Tae: You tell me mf, I know that you must have told Yoona to do this.
Jackson: She came to me and I couldn't say no to her..just for her happiness because she likes you...She's my best friend so I tried my best to help her... I'm not selfish like you.
Tae: Don't lie! you like y/n too And right now you're putting all the blame on Yoona that she wanted to do all this and you have no hand in it, Like you didn't wanted to do anything and you don't even care.
Jackson: Now I don't want that girl y/n, you can marry her cuz I'm bored chasing her, my interest is gone... actually I never loved her by my heart, in childhood it was just an attraction, I never feel that way and I was just doing what my father told me to.
Yoona: Y/n is with Mr.Wang...it was o-originally his plan.
Tae: M-Mr.Wang?

TO BE CONTINUED...