~Shopping~

*Tae went to the balcony to talk peacefully but she was still thinking about her parents, missing them she started to cry again under the blanket as she fall asleep while crying.*

~AFTER SOMETIME~
*Taehyung came back and saw her sleeping cutely holding a pillow.*
Tae: You're so precious to me.. *kissed her forehead*

*Next day when she woke up she heard some noises coming from downstairs...And the door was also locked from outside.*
Y/n: why did he locked me here.!? And why is he shouting like this...

*Except taehyung there was also someone whose voice was like a older person's voice.*
Y/n: well.. that's not my business to know everyone.
*She shower and wore the dress which was on the table like always...She sat on the bed Swinging her legs..but suddenly a maid came and opened the door.*
Maid: Sir is calling you downstairs right now.
Y/n: But why...
Maid: His dad Mr.Kim is here and he wants to meet you.
Y/n: oh can you tell me why taehyung was shouting...
Maid: I'll tell you on the way...So follow me please ma'am.
Y/n: ok let's go...
*They were on their way when the maid started to tell her everything.*

Maid: Mr.Kim was angry when he came here and was shouting at sir cause he gets to know about you and what he did as Sir also told him that he always loved you and will only marry you not Miss Yoona...But Mr.Kim wants him to marry Yoona because of business related things...
Y/n: So he was fighting for me..!?
Maid: yes..And Sir also convinced Mr.Kim and now Sir is going to introduce you to his father..Also Sir told me to tell you to behave properly...
Y/n: *nodded* but I'm nervous...very nervous.
Maid: take a deep breath ma'am.

*Both reached and y/n bowed 90° to Mr.Kim and greeted him with a beautiful smile but she was dying inside.*
Mr.Kim: So do you love him..?
Y/n: Oh me!? Actually N-
Tae: yes dad I said it already..!
*Taehyung glared at her with anger indicating to sut the fuck up.*
Mr.Kim: And why don't you like yoona huh!? Earlier she made it obvious that she loves you as the way she talks to you and everyone knows that your soulmate is yoona , both gonna look really good each other, a good couple...you were also so sweet with her.
Tae: Yes I was because-
Mr.Kim: you know everyone including me was so shocked when you rejected her proposal.
Tae: I always accepted her as a best friend dad.!
Mr.Kim: Best friends can be really a good couple if one of them has to take a step forward and yoona did that...I'm not saying y/n is not beautiful or bad but I don't think we've any profit in this marriage taehyung!!
Tae: Dad I already said that I love her and I don't care about profit or anything like that..!
Y/n (in mind): if his father wants him to marry yoona then why can't he do that...Why is he so obsessed over me..I never know this man before and out of blue he kidnapped me saying he love me and wanted to marry me... anyway it feels like a movie, such a true lover but a stupid man in real live and a lot scary to anyone except me...
Tae: Dad please it's morning don't ruin my day..! I'm busy today...
Mr.Kim: don't lie I'm your dad and Ik every single work of you and you're all free today..
Tae: I-I've to take her shopping today..!
Mr.Kim: I see...then go what else I can say anyways you're not gonna listen so do as your wish..
Tae: thanks dad you can go know..!

*Mr.Kim left the house...And taehyung looked at her.*
Tae: Let's eat then will go..!
Y/n: shopping..!?
Tae: why? did you not heard!
Y/n: N-No...I mean Yes I heard but I was checking if you mean it..
Tae: then what are you waiting for.. let's go. *winks*
Y/n: is it your habit to wink everytime..
Tae: you're such a boring person I've ever seen...
Y/n: btw why do you love me so much..I mean what you like in me..
Tae: *checking her biting lips* your sexy bod- your smile.. *Smirking*
Y/n: Smile...?

*Taehyung pulled her close by her hand as their body touched he grabbed her waist tightly.*
Tae: I love your Everything baby..from head to toe or your personality...the point is I love everything I own..!
Y/n: w-what if I try to r-run again...
Tae: I've already planned what I'll do and that's gonna be painful so think twice before doing anything...did you understand princess..!
Y/n: y-yes... *gulped*
Tae: good.
*Both ate breakfast and taehyung hold her hand taking her to the car...As they both reached the mall he took her in the jewellery area.*
Tae: *Said to the workers* I want a simple diamond for my fiancée and engagement rings too.

Worker: Sir these are the prettiest we have..

Tae: both are pretty

Tae: both are pretty..ok pack these...
*Taehyung was shopping himself as her didn't ask her decision as he didn't let her say anything...Taehyung brought those and both left from that shop as he took her in women's clothing area.*
Y/n: You didn't ask me if I like those or not... *low voice*
Tae: My choice is pretty good..and Ik it's gonna look great...
Y/n (in mind): he's right tho..
Tae: ok I give you the chance to do your own shopping, take my credit card so go and bring what you like.. I'm waiting here.
Y/n: tell me you card limit so I will be careful not to spend more than 1000 dollars...
Tae: just 1000 dollars..!!
*he laughed but soon became serious.*
Tae: you have to be careful if you didn't spend atleast 15 million dollars a year...Go!
*She brought many dress and went to show him.*
Tae: y-you.. *shocked*
Y/n: what!? *innocently*
Tae: these are just pajamas sets!!
Y/n: ik...
Tae: you only brought these..!!!
Y/n: Y-yes..
Tae: *sighs* I told you to bring dresses but...ok leave it, i'll buy myself..Just put these bags here and come I'm going to pick some...
*Taehyung selected a lot of dresses and put them in their cart...Then Taehyung's eye something caught so he thought of tease y/n a bit.*
Tae: I'm gonna buy it too...
Y/n: for what.. *rolled eyes*
Tae: for our first night... you're gonna wear it then I'll rip it off you....
Y/n: Such a waste of cloth...And I'm not gonna wear this bikini..And if you think I'll blush after seeing this, then you're completely wrong.
Tae: Are you sure you're from this generation...this dress called lingerie stupid! from which angle this looks like a swim suit huh..!?
Y/n: whatever...And Why is this so expensive that's just a piece of cloth also so transparent...
Tae: you know when someone says lingerie, the first thought that pops up to most people's head is "sexy time". but you're such a mood ruiner..
Y/n: don't be so happy cause I never said I'll marry you...
Tae: I talk nicely for a while, and you always forget how much a bastard I'm...You already know I'm gonna force you for everything means everything... *Smirks*

TO BE CONTINUED...