𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮-𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

When Raella wanted to sneak into her room unnoticeable, she met her mother there. For a moment the princess stood with her back against the door and was startled by the woman standing with her back to her.

But when the woman turned to her, she breathed a sigh of relief. Her mother smiled at her.
"I know you didn't want any help, so I came to help you put on your dress."
Rachel rolled her eyes.
"Mom, I'm not a little baby."
"Not only small children need help with the dress." Rhaenyra approached her daughter. "Besides, I'll help you with your hair, braids?"
Raella smiled and nodded. Rhaenyra always braided her braids, and somehow it was reassuring to the girl. She sat on a chair by the dressing table and looked in the mirror at her mother, who was sorting through clothes in the wardrobe. She looked at the reflection. Her silver hair was spread over her shoulders in a beautiful but messy pattern. She has not yet changed from the dress that has already gone through a lot today. Visiting the Dragonpit, training field and climbing the castle chambers. Her mother finally chose a dress.

Sapphire.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Why this particular color?"
Rhaenyra shrugged. "Guess it's the right one."
The princess motioned her daughter to get up and began to help her change. The sapphire gown was a perfect fit. The black matched perfectly with the sapphire. Plus jewelry and one braid. After she finished, Rhaenyra stepped back a little to assess her work and nodded, smiling.

"You look beautiful." Raella reached for her mother's hand and squeezed it. She wanted her mother, despite their separation, to remember that she was one of the most important people in her life. She has always followed her example and will continue to do so. She admired her and Daemon. That will never change, even after such a separation.

Daemon entered the chamber with his daughters and sons. He nodded with a smile to Raella, who looked gorgeous in a sapphire and black dress, and offered his arm to her mother. The whole group left, and then Raella learned that after she left, her brothers Jace and Luke's engagement to Daemon's daughters had been announced. She was happy to hear this news, she knew that they would find happiness together. Baela and Rhaena were overjoyed to marry the brothers. Everything looked good.

They then entered the dining room. Everyone was already there, including the King who got up and greeted his daughter. Raella sat down with Daemon on the right. Opposite her sat Aemond, who meticulously made eye contact with her. Raella avoided his gaze. To her left sat her twin brother whom she gave a smile. Then the Queen spoke, turning to the King.

"Prayer before we begin?"
"Yes."
She folded her hands in prayer. Daemon snorted a laugh. Raella had to hold back very hard not to do the same. The rest, apart from Daemon, who leaned back in the chair, also folded their hands in prayer. Raella folded her hands carelessly, but what counts is the intention. Alicent closed her eyes and began.
"May the Mother smile down on this gathering with love. May the Smith mend the bonds broken for far too long."
Raella's eyes were open so she noticed her father's mocking smile. He never prayed to the Seven.
"We have an occasion to celebrate." Her grandfather stood up, leaning against the table, cup in hand. "My daughter's, Princess Rhaenyra's children were engaged today. Let's raise a cup to Raella and Aemond, Jacerys and Baela, Lucerys and Rhaena."
Everyone raised their cups. Daemon was the first to turn to Raella. "Hear, hear!" Raella smiled back and nodded her thanks to everyone. Across the table, Aemond did the same. The feast has begun. It was then that Aegon stood up and, leaning in beside Baela for the pitcher, whispered something in her ear. Baela jerked her head around, and Aegon laughed. Raella gripped the cup a little too tight, and her mother noticed. She grabbed her hand, distracting Raella's attention, and looked at her meaningfully. But her daughter had returned to Baela and Aegon again. Aemond, across the table, watched Raella's reaction. His brother was an imbecile, and he knew it for a long time, so he didn't react. He should extricate himself from this. Aegon began to speak again, and then Jace slapped his hand on the table and stood up, looking at Aegon. Seeing that he had everyone's attention, he took a deep breath and raised his cup first to Aegon, then to Aemond.
"I raise a toast to my uncles, Prince Aemond and Aegon. May we never forget our childhood together as adults."
Aegon sat down slowly in his seat next to Haelena.
"Music!"
After a moment of hesitation, Jace got to his feet and walked over to Haelena. He smiled at her and she smiled back. He grabbed her hand and they started spinning. Raella smiled warmly. Alicent laughed and Otto started clapping to the rhythm.

Princess Rhaenyra laughed at something Daemon said, which also caught the ear of their daughter, who laughed. Aemond, across the table, saw the outburst of laughter, and a slight smile appeared on his lips as well. Alicent even smiled at Rhaenyra who smiled back.

Viserys was talking to his brother, and they smiled or laughed occasionally. Raella was talking to her twin brother. Jace and Haelen danced. After a while Baela joined them. Later, Luke invited his fiancée and sister to the dance. Raella laughed nervously at first and declined, but Luke was already tugging at her hand and Daemon laughed.

Rhaenyra watched her children and sister as they spun on the dance floor. The princess smiled and turned to her father, who was also looking at them.

Raella burst out laughing as she and Haelen began to turn more and more. She adored her cousin with all her heart. It was one of the happiest evenings at that moment.

After a while, Luke and Rhaena returned to the table, but the rest stayed and continued to rotate in twos and fours. Jace smiled as he turned his fiancée around. That's when the dishes came in. Slowly turning Haelena around, Raella noticed the dish placed in front of her fiancé.

Pig. She heard Luke snort. She turned. She closed her eyes slightly as she heard a hand hit the table. The music stopped. Haelena finally noticed what was happening at the table too. She grabbed Raella's hands.
"Final toast. To the health of my nephews. Jace, Luke and Joffrey. Each of them handsome, wise,"

Raella squeezed her eyes shut as she felt his gaze.
"Strong"
"Aemond," Alicent whispered sharply and warningly.
"Come, let us drain our cups to these three, Strong boys."
"I dare you to say that again." Jace pulled away from his partner. Raella's eyes snapped open and her hand tightened on her brother's shoulder, the other still holding Haelena's hand.

She looked at Aemond who had left the table. "Why? That was only a compliment."
Aemond stepped closer, glancing also at Raella and her hand gripping his brother's shoulder tightly. "Do you not think yourself Strong?" At that moment, Jace yanked his arm out of his sister's grip and slapped his uncle straight in the face.

Aemond didn't move, only his face jumped back. Girl looked at Luke, whom Aegon had just thrown onto the table. Raella rushed towards the twin. She grabbed Aegon hard and tore him away from Luke, but then Aegon shoved her just as hard.

She fell to the floor and soon Baela, who was standing closest, ran up to her. Luke was struggling with Aegon. Raella quickly got up from the floor and rushed towards Aegon but was stopped by the Queen's hand which held her tightly. Aegon could hurt her even more.

Aemond pushed Luke, who fell hard, and then Raella intervened. She grabbed Aemond's arm hard and shoved him away from the twin.

Aemond, slightly shocked that she had touched him, allowed her to kneel beside his brother and help him up. Alicent grabbed her son's hand tightly.

"Why do you say things like that in front of people?"
Aemond stared for a moment at Raella's face contorted with anger, but Bael and Rhaen stopped her. "I was merely expressing how proud I am of my family mother. Mhm, though it seems my nephews aren't quite as proud of theirs"
Alicent scolded him with a glare. Raella moved away from her sisters and wanted to attack Aegon, but her father stopped her. He stood in front of her with his hand outstretched. "Wait, wait."

The Queen started talking to her son again in a quick whisper. "Aegon would hurt your fiancée, you understand? You should apologize to her somehow, you understand?"
Daemon turned, sighing, toward Aemond and Aegon. He stared at the first one. Rhaenyra firmly grabbed her daughter's arm and ordered everyone to go to their chambers. Raella gave Aegon and Aemond one last furious glance and left arm in arm with her sisters. The door slammed.

Author note:
Hii!!! I try to post a chapter every two days, which is not always possible, but I wanted to refine this chapter as much as possible. As always, you can write your thoughts and opinions here! I hope you liked it! To the next!