𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮-𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴

History has changed. Was changed. But now we can know the truth.

There was actually somebody looking for Raellas remains. King Aegon wanted to send her head to Rhaenyra, and leave her body in the center of the city for crows to eat it. He hated that girl. Always. Even more after her death. She always caused so much trouble. His dear brother left with a mission at Storm End, but Aegon knew what he felt. And he disgusted him. He laughed at him for it. Raella was just some stupid whore. Every woman could give his brother an heir. But no, he was in love and all that shitty talk. Raella was what made Aemond weak. Very weak. Aegon could laugh all he wanted at it, but at the same time he was so jealous. Jealous of that stupid, bastard love that his brother and wife shared. He knew no-one ever loved him. His mother was disgusted by him, his wife was too crazy to even be disgusted, his brother despised him even when he became King. His grandfather felt pity and disappointment when he looked at Aegon. He was a disgusting creature and he knew it. He sent his people to search for princesses remaining at one side of the beach, the other he inspected himself with Criston Cole. He knew the knight also disgusted him for what he was doing. He was friends with this little princess and couldn't handle the thought of seeing her body eaten by crows on public display. Even for him it was too much. But not for Aegon. He was already a usurpator. He has done worse things than that but it was one of the worst anyway.

He never liked her face. How could she look so much alike him or his family when she was a bastard? That long silver hair, purple eyes and Targaryen features were not acceptable to him knowing that she was a Strong bastard. Why couldn't she look more like her brothers than her mother, Rhaenyra? This would make it all so much easier. Kings Landing people liked her because of that. They even got her a nickname. „Realms beauty". Aegon wondered if they would still call her that after what he was planning to do with her body. Oh and his poor brother unborn child. It would look fantastic with her mothers and fathers features. It would have killed Aegon to look at it everyday knowing that it was Strongs grandchild. What a shame. What an insult. It would hurt him not only mentally but physically too. But his brothers happiness with that child would be the thing that would've killed him. Aemond happier than him. So that's why sooner or later he would have to take all that made him happy away. His beautiful wife that was now dead in the sea, with their unborn child also dead was the most delightful thing that happened to him in a while. He was very pleased with situation. He was planning on vanishing Raella off history cards. Only Rhaenyras child were Jacerys, Luke, Joffrey, Aegon, Viserys and the unborn one. Ah, how she named that little dead freak? Visenya. Her only daughter. No-one will ever talk about Raella.

It was just one more way to eliminate Raella Targaryen from the realm. The Targaryens would forget her, people barely knew her, and Velaryons had never accepted her as one of their own. In a few years, there would be a vague memory that Rhaenyra once had a daughter. And then that would be forgotten, too. Goodbye, Raella Targaryen, we hardly knew you.

But he couldn't say goodbye for good until he found the body. So they looked. And looked. And then they were headed back to palace to wait for his brother to return from Storms End. Criston Cole stayed. He couldn't believe in her death. He didn't want to believe it. That would mean he killed her in some way. He led to her death. He could have run faster. He could have catched her. And what? Quiet voice in his head spoken. Either way she would be dead, sooner or later.

Maybe in less painful way.

Dragonstone was a disaster. First, when Rhaenyra heard about death of her daughter she collapsed. Daemon was in fury. Jace too. Only Luke took his mothers side, in grief. Baby Visenya died. Her only daughters were dead. She has done funeral for her little baby, but she couldn't do the same for Raella. Not now. Never.

A raven came. Lucerys was dead. Both of her twins were murdered. By Aemond. Man that was supposed to protect and care about Raella.

It was time to say goodbye to both twins. So they organised a small ceremony. Funeral. Jace was furious all the time, but at the same time devastated too. He lost their little siblings, twins. His companion, Luke. His little sister, Raella. Baela was by his side all the time. She loved Raella like a sister. Rhaena was quiet. Her fianceé was dead. Her sister was dead. It was just too much. She was held by her grandma, who cried for the first time in long time. Rhaenyra was standing by the fire in which melted one thing-blanket from times when twins were newborns. Only one tear fell down her face. She cried too much in past days. She was filled with rage. To Aegon, to Aemond, to Otto, to Alicent... Even Alicent. Daemon was standing behind his wife. He cried only once, when he heard of Raella's death. Now he was determined to take revenge on everyone responsible for her death. This girl was his daughter. And they murdered her. With cold blood. Murdered her and his grandchild. Even now, during funeral he had his hand on hilt of his sword. Cold was his heart. Cold was wind during that day. Just like it knew their emotions. Rhaenyra at the end of ceremony thought one thing, a final goodbye:

I will meet you at the graveyard.

But she knew when she would see her. When she takes revenge for her and Luke's death. One thing that nor Rhaenyra nor Daemon knew was that Raella and Luke found peace at death.

Until Raella's peace was disturbed. She wasn't supposed to be disturbed. That wasn't what old Valyria gods planned for her. But that was what history planned for her.

One of kings guards found a girl on beach. Barely alive. Her breath heavy and irregular. Only thing that made her recognizable was silver hair. Dirty dress. Dirty face. Dirty hair. But knight recognized her and knew they were looking for her. So he called other ones. Criston Coles heart stopped beating when he saw princess. When he saw her state. If only him found her... He could let her go or give her a quick death. But King Aegon already knew. He ordered to transport Raella to dungeon under the Red Keep.

Princess was confused, barely conscious but she knew they found her. Death... Oh, sweet death. It could give her peace. She only hoped for her unborn child to be dead. Because she knew what fate was waiting for her. But nobody asked for her opinion. History worked that way. And she had two options: accept that or fight with that. She never made that choice.