𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷-𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"Raella, get up!"
Rhaenys unceremoniously ripped her granddaughter's quilt and tossed it into the corner of the room. Raella groaned and hid her head under the pillow.
"Rhaenys, leave me alone..."
"We have to leave!"

Raella instantly petrified.
"Oh gods."
She jumped out of bed like she was scalded. The maids were already at the door, and now they had finally set to work. They dressed her in plain traveling clothes, gray and rather unadorned. Half of her hair was tied up in a bun shape.

Rhaenys urged her on as they ran down the stairs. She was to go in the carriage with Rhaenys, Baela, Joffrey, and Luke. She quickly got into the carriage where the others were already. The vehicle was quite large, so two more people could easily fit in it. There was sort of comfort.

Joff leaned against Raella and in an hour he was asleep. Raella rested her head on his and rested for a bit as well.

"Princess Raella Velaryon with her brothers Joffrey and Lucerys Targaryen!"
More cheers. Her mother, father and the rest of the family had already disappeared into the entrance to the feast tent. She saw Aemond's back disappear behind the curtain. As soon as she entered, she immediately heard all the conversations.

"Cregan Stark and the Princess..."
"Prince..."
"She!?..."
Raella faked a smile and immediately decided to go to the wine jugs. Just one cup so as not to listen to cunt gossip.

"Did something upset you?"
Daemon approached the table to the right of the princess. She emptied her cup in one gulp and clattered it down on the table.
"If I hear my name and Cregan's name in the same utterance one more time, I swear that I will be devoured by hunting hounds."
"Not a good idea."
Raella smiled forcefully. Daemon chuckled.
"You seem to be having fun?"

"You look funny with your wrinkled nose."
Raella deliberately frowned him even more, and her father lightly flicked her at it, which made the girl giggle.

"Did I make you laugh last night?"
Cregan approached Raella from the other side. She stated that she would be tempted for another cup after all, as she began to listen to the exchange between him and her father. Cregan was one of the reasons she drank today.

She began to suspect that he did it because it was the perfect opportunity for him. First, he might have pissed Aemond off. Secondly, his name might be on the lips of the court again. It doesn't matter if it's in rumors about an affair or a lost tournament. What matters is that it showed up.

Raella glared at him now. Yes, in fact, it was very much on his way. Meanwhile, Aemond watched her from the other side of the tent.

Contradictory feelings bubbled up inside him. His brother Aegon approached him with a goblet.
"Are you staring at your bastard again?"
"Don't call her that. She will be my wife."
Aegon laughed.
"Yes, in three moons, brother. I'm glad I educated you properly. She will be disappointed anyway." Aegon took a mighty gulp of his wine. "But not so devastating."
Aemon rolled his eyes.
"Aegon, sometimes you have to know when to shut up."
His brother raised an eyebrow.

But he left without a word. Only with a smile directed at the maid serving wine and other liquors. And Aemond stayed watching his fiancée.

Raella sat down on the bench in front of the tent. She slowly regretted how many cups she drank. She thought hard about the color of the mare that was tied up a few steps away. Black, brown or red?

Red mare? The princess laughed. Jace came out of the tent. He noticed his sister, slightly slumped, sitting on the bench. He sighed and sat down next to her.