𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝔁-𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹

Raella had only been awake for a few minutes and she was already fed up with the chaos that had unleashed around her. She didn't even have time to talk to her mother because Maester, his help, ran into the chamber first. Next was Aemond, Alicent and the King. The whole court waited for news of the princess's health.

Or rather, everyone was terrified that some thug burst into the court unnoticed and attacked such an important person as the princess. They wanted to know who sent him.

Whisper.

You can bleed out more than once.

The words echoed in her mind from time to time. The voices hadn't come up often for a while, but they did come back right after the attack. She herself could not even get out of bed due to extensive wounds.

It was slowly driving her crazy. Especially since her fiancé was still sitting in the armchair next to the bed. For security reasons, Aemond told himself. But the Princess was getting used to the fact that whether she was awake or asleep, the Prince was there. He sat in the chair and was silent most of the time.

She didn't even know if he was sleeping. They didn't talk about what happened.

Gevives.

Rhaenyra came to her daughter every evening, and during the day she dealt with the case of the attack along with the small council. Many of these encounters she and Daemon argued with the green side of the council.

"My daughter was attacked! That should be your priority now, not new taxes or even bigger palace changes to suit you!"
Otto Hightower sighed and placed his hand on the table.
"We understand princess that you are concerned about what happened to your daughter, but there are other matters worthy of quick attention."

"Like changing a palace to your cunt faith?"
Daemon was going too far as usual. Otto was no longer upset by these remarks. Daemon, on the other hand, took wild satisfaction from the Hand's expressions. His wife, on the other hand, wasn't having as much fun as he was.
"Only the faith of The Seven saved your daughter. If the gods didn't want it, she wouldn't be among the living."
Daemon, however, let himself be thrown off balance. He hit the table with his hand.
"The only thing that saved our daughter was the guard and possibly the Queen. And the maester, which is weird because he's your cunt."

Alicent closed her eyes. In a way, she understood his anger, but she was slowly getting fed up with it.
"We all understand your anger Prince, but please spare us shouting and name-calling."

And Raella meanwhile was doing literally everything. She read, even started sewing and embroidering on the wheel. During the day, Haelen would sometimes visit her. Once or twice it happened that she brought her children with her. Aemond would sometimes engage in conversation during such visits.

Sometimes when no one was looking he would burst out laughing at some of the jokes.

Criston Cole was also standing by the fireplace. The knight did not take his eyes off the princess. So it was the day when the princess finally got bored of lying in bed and decided to try to get up.

"Aemond, pass me some cane"
The prince shook his head.
"You can't get up for two more weeks."
"I've been in this bed for three moons. I'm not going to die. Really."
"I wouldn't advise that princess."
Criston Cole came from the other side to the girl's bed who rolled her eyes.
"Kesan daor morghūljagon"(I will not die)
Aemon got up.
"Aōha ōdria emagon daor giēñagon"(Your wounds have not healed.)
"Daor, Kesan jiōragon bē" (no, i will get up.)
Aemon narrowed his eyes.
"Sepār sylugon."(Just try) he switched to common "And I'll make sure you're tied down."

Challenge accepted, thought the princess. She leaned on her elbows. The pain bothered her only slightly, almost imperceptibly, and she felt strong enough to get up. Criston barred her way on one side and Aemond on the other.
"I order you to leave, Sir Crison Cole."
"I think the princess is in danger. On her own caused."
"Go."
"Ȳdra daor dīnagon qrīdrughagon" (don't move away).

Raella shot an angry glare at her fiancé.
"I order you to return to your fireside patrol. If you don't complete the task, I'll make sure that you are taken out of here immediately."
The knight muttered something under his breath, but had to move away enough for the princess to slowly stick her legs out of the bed. Then Aemond ran over there.
"Don't be silly and don't get out of bed."
"I'm not fooling around."
Raella slowly stood up.

And she doubled over in a rush of pain. Aemond grabbed her arm.
"You see? Go back to bed and that's it."
"Daor" (no)
Aemond clenched hard and tightened his grip on his arm.
"Now, Raella."
"I want to see my mother and father at the small council meeting."
"It's at the other end of the palace! Excluded."
Rachel clenched her teeth. She didn't want to act like a child, but at the same time she wanted to take a walk.

"You can still lie down to the fourth moon."
"Mirre pact." (all right)
Raella sat back on the bed, hissing in pain. Aemond gave her his arm and she was back in the same position. Then Helaena stormed into the chamber.

"Any problems?"
Aemond rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"Could you explain to her why she shouldn't get out of bed?"
Haelen shook her head.
"You can bleed out more than once cousin."
Raella nodded. Aemond couldn't be more confused than he was at that moment.

He knew about the quirks of his fiancée and sister, but he had never witnessed them exchange them. But he remained silent as the conversation continued.

The two women planned to celebrate the sixteenth day of Raella's name. Three moons after this event, their wedding was to take place. There are seven moons left to the first one. Ten moons until the wedding of the Princess and the Prince.

Rhaenyra and Daemon planned to leave as soon as their daughter got back on her feet. So when the fourth moon ended, they flew on dragon backs towards their home.

Raella missed them. Especially her brothers, whom she hadn't seen in five moons. She thought about Luke and Jace every day.

She walked slowly, though with a cane and usually accompanied by two men guarding her. Aemond and Criston were getting on her nerves.

They were like two overprotective hounds. She couldn't walk half a step without them. Every time she slightly showed that something hurt her, Aemond or Criston ordered the princess back to the chamber.

And she could only sigh or roll her eyes. When the Maester told her that she would be able to ride a dragon again nine moons after the accident, The Princess broke down.

Author note:
Sorry that this chapter is so short! In I'm planning some action in the next chapters. We are getting closer and closer to the wedding! You can write your opinion or theories here! To the next!