𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓷-𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼

Raella woke up in good mood. Name day. For the five days since her family arrived, everyone has been working very hard, including the servants.

She smiled. She quickly threw off the covers and ran to the window. More and more of the lesser lords' carriages appeared in the courtyard. In a few hours, Raella and her family will welcome Lord Cregan Stark.

The princess then went to the bath room. But as she opened the bedroom door, she stopped.

In front of them was a basket full of fresh flowers arranged in fantastic compositions. Her beloved roses. In many colors that Raella didn't even know existed. A note in the middle.

All the best, gevives.

Raella pressed the note to her chest, smiling. She knew it was going to be a great day. Then the servants entered the chamber with her mother.

She was dressed in a red dress with a lace collar. Identical to her mother on her unborn brother's name day. Her hair was tied up in a wreath.

Lucerys in the next chamber was also being prepared to welcome guests. He finally met his sister on the way to the courtyard.

The Starks have arrived.

Raella, along with her brother and parents, were standing at the top of the stairs when she saw people with Stark banners entering the courtyard.

The Starks were the most loyal and proud house. If they supported someone, the rest of the north followed them. Cregan married and had a male heir, but his wife died after giving birth. He has been looking for a wife but so far to no avail.

Raella was to marry him. Plans have changed. Cregan's son did not come with him because of the hardships of a journey so long for a child.

The carriage stopped right next to the stairs.
"Lord Winterfell, Cregan Stark."
Despite the warm weather, the man who got out of the carriage was dressed quite thickly. He had a collar made of fur, probably an animal he had hunted himself. But he didn't seem to
be hot.

Lord Stark looked proud with his dark brown hair. He got out and immediately turned his gaze directly to Princess Raella. Quickly and dignified, he climbed the stairs and bowed first to her mother, then to the princess and her brother.
"It's an honor to be a guest at your court."
Raella smiled kindly.
"It is an honor for us to host such a distinguished guest as Lord Cregan Stark."

The Lord nodded. Raella was assigned the duty of guiding the Lord as she knew the Red Keep better. Her parents apologized to the guest and went to the chambers to prepare for the tournament. Luke left too. Raella and Lord Cregan were left alone.

"Was the trip successful, Lord?"
"Apart from a few insignificant problems, everything went our way, Princess."
Raella nodded.
"And please, Princess, just call me Cregan. I hate this court etiquette."
Girl smiled.
"Only Raella is enough for me too."

"Then, Raella, how are you living in this castle?"
The girl shrugged.
"I grew up here. Now I live here and I'm waiting for the wedding.-
-With the man I'm going to beat in today's tournament."
Raella burst out laughing.
"I don't really care who wins. If it's Aemond, fine." She shrugged. "If it's you, fine too."

Cregan laughed.
"Only you'll have to reward the winner at the after-dusk feast."
The girl shrugged again and smiled.
"I'd rather not remember it."
"But the winner does."
Raella smiled slightly.

They reached Cregan's chambers. Raella stood beside the door in an inviting gesture.
"Good luck, Cregan."
The man nodded and entered his chambers.