3. A Heartful Gift

(blood)

Today is a Saturday and you had just gotten out of bed after your parents left for work. You are currently getting changed for the day but then the telephone rings. You go over to your nightstand and answer it. "Hello?" "Hello, Y/n" "who is this?" "Guess" "hm..Randy?" "Guess again" "well, the only people I know who would call me like this are either Randy or Stu" "I'm someone you have never talked to" "do you go to my school?" "Maybe" "in one of my classes?" "Possibly" "I give up, who are you?" "I told you, doll, I'm someone you've never talked to" "well, then how do you know me?" "I've known you for a while now"

"Okay then, mystery person, how'd you get my number?" "No need to worry about that, let's talk about..you" "okay?? What about me?" "What kind of things you like doing?" "Well..I like going on bike rides around the neighborhood, playing games, and watching movies- especially scary ones" "you like scary movies?" "Uh huh" "what's your favorite scary movie?" "I have dozens" "let's hear them" "well, Halloween, Carrie, Black Christmas, Psycho, and Friday the 13th" "really?" "Any day of the week" the mystery person then chuckles lowly.

"Name the killer in Psycho" "Norman Bates" "atta girl" "been watching this shit for too long" you mumbled. The doorbell then rings. "Shit- call you back-" "keep me on the phone" "okay then??" You go out your room and down the stairs. You open the front door and look around, but you see nobody. "These fucking ding dong ditches, I swear" "look down" you look down and see a little box and pick it up. "The hell? How'd you know?" "It's from me" "how do you know where I live?" "Like I said, baby, I know you" "well, I don't" you start to get scared.

You go upstairs to your room and sit on your bed and open the box. Your eyes freeze and they widen extremely wide. WHAT THE FUCK?! There revealed a heart. It was still beating, bloody, and it's veins were popping out. "Do you like it?" You quickly hang up and start screaming in terror. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!" You scream louder.