6. A Lovely Apology

(Smut)

You are currently at home laying on the couch. You have been crying ever since you came home from school. You felt bad for yelling at Billy like that, but he should've letted you know what he wanted to do. The doorbell then rings. You sigh and get up to go answer the door. You opened it and there revealed Billy. Your eyes widen a little when you see that his eyes were a little red. He also notices the dried tears on your cheeks.

You open your door more to let him in. He comes in and follows you over to the couch and sits next to you. You look down as he's looking at you. "I'm sorry for earlier" you told him. "No, I'm sorry-" "no, I shouldn't of forced you to speak like that" he just looks at you, then nodded. "We both were mad this morning" he said. "Yeah, but I should've known-" "hey. It's okay" he said putting his hand on your leg. "Like I said, we both were mad this morning. But right now, we're okay" you look at his hand on your knee.

Make your move, Y/n. "Stu told me about your feelings for me this morning" his eyes widen and he quickly takes his hand off your leg. "He did?" He was getting a bit mad and nervous. "It's okay, I feel the same way" you put his hand back on your leg and smash your lips onto his. He was surprised at first but then he kisses back. You lay back as you both are still kissing and he lays on top of you. He drags his hand up your shirt and unclips your bra. You moan a little when he starts rubbing your breast and you pull him off of you biting your lip and take his hand and run you both up the stairs.

You walk backwards into your room and he closes your door and you fall onto your bed and allow him to take off your pants as you both are still making out. You take off his sweater and his shirt. He then pulls out a condom and you smirk and start taking off the rest of your clothes with him doing the same. He rolls the condom onto himself and you wrap your arms around his neck and he holds your body down onto the bed and let's himself inside of you.

You moan when he starts thrusting in and out of you. You say his name repeatedly to hype him up. That worked well. He started to go faster and much harder. He leans over and starts kissing you from your lip, to your jaw, and to your breast. You gets off of you and lays down on your bed. You suck in your bottom lip when you look at his dick. You look at him and he is already smirking. You move your hair back (ignore if bald) and lick the tip of it. He puts his hand on the back of your head. He was getting horny by your teasing.

You let him fully inside and start sucking. You look at him with eyes full of lust and he was groaning while closing his eyes. You continue sucking until you feel his cum down your throat. You stop and wipe your mouth. You sit on his dick and start riding him. He holds onto your hips as you go faster. "Billy" "almost there, baby" he whispered. You stop when you feel him spray inside of you. You let your last moans out and lay down on him.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. "You wanna come to Stu's party tomorrow?" "Sure, you killing Sidney tomorrow?" He hummed and played with your hair. "And Tatum..?" You were a bit sad about her, but..it's fine. He hummed again. "I don't want you to be mad at me, but...I have to have sex with Sidney tomorrow so she can lose her v-card to die" your heart stops. Stay cool, Y/n, stay cool. He looks at you when he hears silence. "Baby?" You stay silent for a few more seconds before replying "would you think of me while doing it with her?" You asked nervously.

"I'm already thinking of you right now, even though you're here. I'll be thinking about you every second of the ride" you look at him smiling and kiss him. "Okay" he smiled. "Don't come upstairs, I don't want you seeing it" you laughed. "I won't" he kisses you more. "Fuck, I love you" he slid his tongue in your mouth. "I love you, too" you kissed him back.