7. Grocery Store

(Touchy actions)

It is Valentine's day and you, Sidney, and Tatum are at the grocery store grabbing a few items for Stu's party. You are in the chip aisle looking for some chips while Sidney and Tatum are both at the beer aisle. You then feel a pair of hands snake around your waist and kiss at your neck. You moan a little when you they start sucking at your neck. You turn around and there revealed Billy. You wrap your arms around his neck and you both have a makeout session. "Aren't you suppose to be planning stuff out with Stu?" You asked as he kisses your jaw and chin.

"Am I not allowed to see my girl?" You chuckle and bite your bottom lip. "I want some more of you so fucking bad" he pulled you close allowing you to feel his bulge and you moan a little. "Was last night not enough?" You joke smiling. "Oh, baby, it was something, but I didn't get to have all of you" he rubbed your ass. You close your eyes moaning lowly. "Sid and Tate are three aisles down, Billy" "yeah, three aisles down" he continued kissing you.

His bulge then starts rubbing against you. "Ah, fuck- Billy, I promise that we can do this later" "really, not now?" You laugh a little at his reply. "Well-" "Y/n! Did you find any chips!?" You heard Sidney. Billy rolls his eyes. "Shit- yeah!!" "Okay, come on!!" Billy starts kissing you more and more before you leave and you grab random chips off the shelf as you are also kissing him. "Okay, okay, later, I promise" "see you there" he said and you smile and go to the checkout. Billy looks you up and down sexually. He was extremely in needy of you.