8. The Party

(I know it was suppose to be in order, but oh, well)

You, Sid, and Tate make your guy's way into Stu's house. You take a deep breathe knowing that shit was about to go down in a bit. Stu then comes into the kitchen. He wraps his arm around Tatum's neck and she takes a shot of beer. You walk up to Stu when Tatum leaves. "Hey, where's Billy?" You whispered. "Oh, he'll be here in a half an hour" he whispered back. You nod and go back to Tatum and Sidney. You guys go into the living room. You look around the living room knowing damn well that everything is possibly going to be destroyed later on.

"Hey, you okay?" Tatum asked. "Oh- yeah" you smile. She nods and looks at Randy. "Can't you just pick out a movie already?!" She got impatient. "We need Jamie Lee Curtis on this baby" Randy searched through the pile of movies. You totally forgot that Randy had a serious obsession with Jamie Lee Curtis. You look at Sidney who looked tired. You sit next to her.

"Hey, Sid" she looks at you. "Oh, hey, Y/n" "everything alright?" She shakes her head. "Just this whole mass murders thing is tiring me slowly. This guy has been calling me non-stop and trying to kill me, I can't go anywhere without seeing that stupid fucking ghost mask" she vented. Billy. You nodded totally acting like you never fucked her boyfriend last night. "How's everything been for you?" She asked. "Oh. It's been alright" you replied. She sighs and looks at Tatum who is arguing with Randy over the movies.

"Guys, the chick from Top News is here!!" Someone yelled. You furrow your eyebrows and turn around and see Gale Weathers walk in. Oh, Jeez. Your mom always had an obsession of watching her on television. It was annoying because she looked annoying. She comes in and Tatum goes over to Dewey to confront him about her and Sidney stands up also looking annoyed. You just keep your butt sitted and look at Stu to ask about the movies that Randy was going through.

"Stu, don't you have Halloween?" You asked him. He wiggles his eyebrows at you. "What?" You were confused. "That's one of Billy's favorite movies" he whispered. You just raise an eyebrow. "I can see that" you replied making Stu laugh at your answer. "Tits, see?" Tatum showed you and Sidney the movie, you just chuckle. "Hey, Tatum, grab me a beer, will ya?" Stu went up behind her. You turn and look at them. Here we go. You honestly weren't ready to see Tatum go, she didn't do anything. I guess Billy's right on killing her off.

"What am I, the beer witch?" She joked. She gets up and leaves to the garage. You look at Stu who looked prepared. "Don't get your ass kicked" you joked. "You sound like Billy" he looked at you rolling his eyes. Your heart races when he walks off to probably go kill her. I'm sorry, Tatum. You take a skippy breath and turn back around to put your focus back on Randy and Sidney.

You watch as Gale and Dewey leave. Finally.

Minutes Later

Stu then jumps over the couch and sits beside you. "What'd I miss?" You look at him and see a few cuts on his head, then turn back away. Why were you choosing not to do anything about this? Well, of course, you would do anything to keep Billy in your life. You were curious on what he did to her. You were about to get up until you remembered to probably just wait to check it out when Billy comes here. You could've told the police that it was Stu and Billy doing all of this. You could've told them days or hours ago!! You were way too down bad for him to turn him in.