10. When Time Reveals Itself

You sit on the ground with everybody else in the living with you guys as you "listen" to Randy explain the rules of surviving a horror movie. No, you haven't forgotten the fact that it was Valentines day, it didn't feel like it was Valentines day. Billy hasn't even acknowledged it to you. He just has been all about wanting to have sex with you and this whole massacre shit. Yes, you were more than happy to be his now that he has already asked you to be his, even though him and Sidney are still "dating." You weren't upset about this whole killing thing, you were upset because he hasn't been the gentlemen like he was last night for today.

You buried your face into your knees. "Fuck me" you mumble quietly. The telephone then rings and Randy turns around to answer it. "Hello?" You just look at him. He then slowly puts the phone down with a shocked expression. "Listen up, everyone! Principal Himbry was just murdered!" Your eyes widen. THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL!? BILLY AND STU DIDN'T TELL YOU THIS!! Oh well, he was a creepy principal anyway. You acted shocked, but you for some reason don't care. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go check it out before police get there!" Everyone then starts leaving.

"And they leave just like that" Randy rolled his eyes and layed on the couch and sipped his beer. You sigh. Wait, how long have Billy and Sidney been going on eachother for? You then hear screaming coming from outside. Your eyes widen and you turn your head. Sidney. You smile in relief and get up but then sit back down. No, wait till Billy and Stu get their game started. "Behind you, Jamie!!- come on.." Randy told Laurie Strode through the TV. "Behinddd you!!" You laugh a little but then your eyes land on the dark masked figure behind Randy.

Your eyes widen a little. It was Stu. You could tell because he was tall. He sees you and he puts his finger up to his nose telling you to be quiet. You watch as he raises the knife in the air about to stab Randy. Your eyes widen. JESUS, HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE DO THEY NEED DEAD?! You both then hear Sidney screaming again and Stu was about to run to the backdoor until you whisper yell a quick "hey!" And you point to the front door and he turns that direction and runs towards the front door.

"Who you talkin to???" Randy asked sounding drunk. "Oh- I was talking to Jamie" you lied. "Me, too- JAMIE!!!" You startle at his yelling, but laugh again. A couple seconds later, Randy gets up and struggles his way out the house. You watch as he leaves. You sigh thinking he's probably going to die outside. Bye, Randy, you thought to yourself just in case.

Seconds later, you hear the front door kick open and you startle and quickly get up to go over to the situation. You see Sidney pointing a gun at Stu and Randy who are pleading and begging for mercy. "FUCK YOU BOTH!!" She slams and locks the door shut and starts crying. Acting activated

"Sid!!!" You run over to her and she points the gun at you. SHIT, ACT INNOCENT. "No, no, no!! Please don't shoot!!" You played it off. "I can't do this anymore..-" you both then hear a thud. You guys startle and turn and see Billy at the top of the steps covered in blood. He sees you and tries to prevent a smirk. "Sid.." he then comes rolling down the stairs. She goes running over and helps him up. Sidney starts freaking out and Billy takes the gun from her and let's just Randy in. "IT'S STU, HE'S GONE MAD!!" Randy yelled.

"We all go a little mad sometimes" Billy turns around and shoots Randy sending him flying onto the table. "NO!!" Sidney runs over to him. You look at Billy and oh, God. He licks the blood off his fingers and you watch him carefully. "Corn syrup, same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie" CONTINUE PLAYING IT OFF, Y/N! He looks at you and winks and you wink back and continue your que. You go over to Sidney and she runs into Stu. "STU! We have to get out of here!!" He then pulls out a voice changer box. "Surprise, Sidney" clever, Stu.

She pushes past him and you follow her with Billy running into the other side of the kitchen and Stu, right behind you and Sid.