5. Doing Time

..........

Your eyes blink open and your head hurts with the pain pounding. "Hey, you're awake" you look over and see Dewey, Tatum, and Stu. Stu was chewing on his fingernails nervously. "Jesus, hey!" Tatum hugged you. "Careful, Tate!" Dewey pushed her aside. "I touched her first, so my turn!" Tatum rolled her eyes. "It's my job" he eyed her. She crossed her arms, but sat next to you. You just had your eyes widened while looking at Stu. He was shaking. "Can I please have a moment?" You asked.

"Of course" "you're still coming to school, right?-" "Tatum, we'll talk about that in a minute" Dewey escorted her out the room. "Stu, you stay" he slowly turned around and nodded. Stu closes the door and slowly walks over to you. "Why didn't you tell me about wanting to kill Casey and Steve?" "W-What do you mean?-" "don't play dumb with me, okay? Which one of you set Casey's heart on my doorstep?" "B-Billy.." he got scared.

"He was too nervous to come up to you in person and give you something" "why?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "I can't say" "no, no! Stu, please!" "Billy's rules" he said before leaving the room. You looked down. You were about to scream at Billy. He didn't tell you any of this. Casey's heart was fucking disgusting and why didn't he wanna give you anything in person? Wait. Does he like you?

At The School

"You sure you're good to go in?" Dewey asked you. "She's going with me" Tatum rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I'm good" Dewey nods and drives away. Thank God nobody knows the fact that Casey's heart was sent to your house yet. There were so many police cars and News cars. All because Casey and Steve are dead. Damn.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to my locker" "want me to come?" "I'm good, see you later" she nods and walks off. You were going to avoid Billy today. You were extremely fucking pissed at him. As you go over to your locker, you see him at Sidney's locker talking to her. Fuck, your locker was right next to hers. You take a deep breath and go over to your locker. "Oh God- Y/n!" Sidney hugs you. "Are you alright? Why were you at the hospital?" Okay, good, Dewey didn't say shit about that. "Just..stressed" she nods. "I hope you're okay-" "Sidney!" She turns and sees Tatum waving for her to come over.

"Sorry, see you in a bit" she runs off. Damnit, Sid. You quickly turn your head back to your locker. Billy looks at you. "Hey" you don't answer him. "Y/n" he closes your locker. "Leave me alone" you told him. "Really, you're mad at me because of Casey and Steve being dead?! I thought you were supportive about it?!" "I'm not mad about that!" "Then what?!" This boy...

"Why'd you cover up your voice and send me her heart?" You looked at him. He goes quiet. "How do you know it's from me?" "It was obvious and Stu told me" he closed his eyes annoyed. "Fucker" he mumbled. "Why didn't you just come to me in person..?" He looked at you. "What do you mean?-" "stop acting like Stu! Just tell me what you're hiding from me that might ruin your whole plan!" you told him. His eyes widen a little, then he takes a deep breath and turns away.

You furrow your eyebrows. "Forget it"
"Y/n-" "it's fine, honestly! Just do whatever you want, Billy!" you walk to your class. He stands there mad at himself. WHY CAN'T YOU TELL HER, YOU DUMBASS?! He kicks the lockers and storms off to his class.