𝟏𝟏.𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫

📝Crystal is Pietro's Wife in comics that marvel in live action never include her along with their daughter named luna and since I'm from the Philippines suman anyone? Sticky rice and taho📝

Clint squinted and after that grinned, and as the kids went to embrace him except for Billy who was still shielding them, they knew he wasn't the clone of Pietro but the genuine Pietro.

They can tell,The distinction
between the genuine one and the clones by the shining purple eyes within the clones. "Pietro, I thought you were still within the Philippines with Crystal and Luna?"

"Well, I will miss the suman and the taho in the Philippines, my favorite breakfasts. I know it's still my vacation, but Luna and Crystal knew you guys needed my help."Pietro smiles and remembers the memories of his vacation.

After three seconds, they pulled away to give each other space and let each other breathe, and Pietro didn't waste a moment to look at Morgan, inquiring, "So how can I help?"

Morgan gave Tommy and Pietro the list of what she needed, and Tommy read it and said, "Wait, cheeseburger isn't a tool to make a machine."

"Cheeseburger is my energy food!" Morgan explained panicking, and Clint, Laura, and Pietro looked at each other before saying.

"That's Tony's daughter alright"

Pietro gives a signal to Billy, and Billy nods his head before using his powers to throw the clones to the wall, hitting them in the head. Pietro and Tommy use their speeds to leave Morgan and watch the speedsters leave. "Be careful!" she said to them.

Back at the tower Gwen still can't believe what she discovered

Back at the tower Gwen still can't believe what she discovered. Both she and Mj are searching for their friends, and Gwen and Mj are eating cheeseburgers at the same time while searching.

"I really hope my Miles Boo is okay, and I swear if I lose him, I will burn that witch to hell, where she belongs!" Gwen said, and she took another bite of her cheeseburger.