𝟐𝟎. 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭

📝Fun fact: In August 1962, Spider-Man was first introduced into the world, so we decided to make Peter,Miles, Glen, and MJ's birthday month. Another fun fact: Peter's Birthday is August 10, making him a Leo. So in this story, Peter,Miles, Gwen, and MJ were born on August 10, all of whom are Leos. And here come Jessica Jones!

Happy Spider Month everyone! 🕷️🕸️
Every August is Spider Month!📝

Happy Spider Month everyone! 🕷️🕸️Every August is Spider Month!📝

August 10, 2002

Mary Parker gave birth to Peter Parker at 7 a.m.

Rio Molares gave birth to Miles Molares at 8 a.m.

Pepper Stark gives birth to Gwen at 9 a.m. and also gives Birth to Michelle Juliet, short for MJ, at 9:16 a.m.

Tony Stark, Richard Parker and Jefferson Molares watch their children through the nursery window.

"Isn't it wonderful that four of them were born on the same day?" Richard said as Tony and Jefferson nodded in unison, agreeing with Richard as they looked at their children's name tags: Peter Benjamin Parker, Miles Gonzalo Molares, Gwen Stacy Stark, and Michelle Juliet "MJ" Stark. The three new dads couldn't help but cry in joy.

Fury watched the scene from a distance and ran through the scene. "You look like crying idiots," he said as they turned to smile at him. Not knowing what to say, Fury took a confused step. Before he could speak, the three fathers decided to talk in unison.

"Fury, you will be the godfather of our children." Fury froze in his place.

"You guys better be joking."

August 10, 2023

August 10, 2023

Sharon And Fury visited the Seaboard University to check on the dead body of Professor Abe Jankovitz, as Police Officer Jefferson Molares was also on the scene to investigate. He was also with Detective Jessica Jones.

Sharon and Fury shake hands with Detective Jessica Jones. "Mr. Fury and Ms. Carter, it is my honor to meet you all in person," she said while smiling.

Sharon smiles back before looking at the body bag with the corpses inside. "So can you confirm the killer is a vampire?" Jessica took a deep breath.