𝟏𝟕.𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬

📝 Guys, if you don't know Clea yet, she's the only one who got married to Doctor Strange in the comics. My husband and I love her so much. 📝

Two days later

Two days later

At the stark tower, Miles Gwen Mj Peter, Betty Ned, Liz, and Harry are together. They stood up when they saw their missing friends, Flash and Felicia, finally return.

Peter Harry Miles and Ned run to hug Flash, while Gwen Mj Liz and Betty run to hug Felicia, which makes Flash and Felicia hug back their friends, and the girls and boys do a group hug after five seconds, crying with tears of joy.

Gwen was wearing makeup and mascara. She used it earlier to stay pretty for Miles, but it got ruined when she started to cry like the rest.

"I hate all of you guys for ruining my mascara, but I still love all of you, and I'm glad we are still complete."they looked at her.

And they grin at Gwen; they always love to see Gwen's make-up ruined. Seriously, Gwen needs to learn when it's not the right time to wear make-up, especially when she's about to cry.

Mj and Peter secretly hold hands together while the rest is focused on Gwen. "We need to celebrate," said Flash, and Gwen and Flash grin at each other.

"Oh no," said Liz but Flash and Gwen started to yelled dancing around.

They all heard the two saying, "Party, party!" Miles and Felicia chuckled they love to see their partners so jolly and love to parties.

Soon Gwen attacked Miles's lip and kissed him, and Miles kissed back gently as Betty Ned Peter, Mj, Liz Harry, Felicia, and Flash said "Aww" as they all nuzzled each other with their own partners.

Mj nuzzles Peter. She was feeling comfortable with him, and her boyfriend Peter was playing gently with her hair with love, but all of them didn't know.

Tony is already in the scene, secretly watching. He was confused about whether to congratulate his two daughters on picking the right men to date or confront them for hiding it.