𝟐𝟓.𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

⚠️ Injuries and inappropriate
Language ⚠️

🥳Thank You for 5k reads 🥳

MJ and Gwen both started chocking the vampire who tried to eat their youngest sister Morgan, the vampire's eyes turned into a black and white spiral, trying to hypnosis Gwen and MJ to let him go

MJ and Gwen both started chocking the vampire who tried to eat their youngest sister Morgan, the vampire's eyes turned into a black and white spiral, trying to hypnosis Gwen and MJ to let him go. MJ and Gwen shake their heads as they rest the hypnosis. MJ draws a fist and blasts her energy projections at the vampire, causing the vampire to hit the window's glass hardly, but unfortunately, the vampire is still conscious. The vampire is more furious and flies to attack MJ, but Gwen ran to MJ.

"Wait-" MJ is about to ask her twin sister Gwen what just happened because MJ pretty sure isn't her ability before she should ask them. When they feel something, blast the vampire to the wall, and they turn around, it's their dad.Tony didn't waste another opportunity to blast the vampire from his iron glove, blasting the intruder vampire for trespassing and attempting murder.

The girls took the opportunity to stay back from the fight between their dad and the intruder vampire. "You bloodsucker! Whoever you are, you are a trespasser! And I want you to get out of my property!" he kept blasting the vampire, but the vampire kept healing wherever Tony shot him.The vampire hissed at Tony and made fun of him. Tony's iron man helmet started to open as Tony went to double check whether what he saw on the screen of his iron man helmet was real or not. The girls noticed the vampire's eyes slowly turning into a black-and-white spiral once again. Before, the girl should warn Tony.

Tony turned around and looked at his two oldest daughters. The vampire escaped as Tony is now busy looking at his daughters and he's not on himself anymore; he can't even recognize his own daughters; he just sees them as prey, and he's the hunter who needs to finish his job to eliminate the two girls who are frozen in their positions. "Dad, wait, is us!" MJ jumped to the left side while Gwen jumped to the right side when Tony started to blast them with his iron man gloves. MJ and Gwen's hair caught fire a little, and they grabbed their burning hair and cut it with their own hands only.

Truly the vampire controlled Tony to eliminate his first two daughters, MJ and Gwen. Tony only sees his two daughters as prey, but he doesn't see them as his own flesh and blood; he sees them as his own mission and his mission to eliminate them, and he won't stop until the two girls on the floor are bleeding to their own deaths. Tony is still under the hypnosis, and he drew a sinister smile, pointing his left side iron gloves towards MJ while the right side is pointing towards Gwen.The twins stood up from the floor any minute; their dad will blast them to their own death if they don't move fast. At this point, MJ and Gwen have no idea how to slap their own dad back to reality just to remember them.

Right now, Tony is acting like a psychopath, and Gwen and MJ just want their dad back to normal, but at the same time, they don't know how to help their dad back to normal. Tony continued to blast them after four minutes of being paused, and MJ and Gwen also kept dodging the deadly blast from their own dad. MJ almost got hit on the head, but she luckily dodged it, but unfortunately, Gwen's gift for Morgan's birthday from six-month was a costume vanity Barbie design that was made by the and only Gwen. A little helped with MJ after Gwen saw her own efforts that were destroyed by her own dad. She looked at her dad with a surely offended and hurt look because her hard work was destroyed by her own dad, and mostly Gwen had to make sure the vanity was perfect for Morgan. Gwen huffed. She really wanted to yell at her dad at that time.