𝟐𝟕.𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞

📝Fun fact: Peter has abilities to command and talk to spiders in comics, but comic writers decided to take those powers away. Also, William Fitzpatrick is Peter's grandpa from his mother's side. In this case, Peter's web is organic, so the other spider heroes.
And Hello Jan 20 happy birthday to this owner of this account - W&B (us)  and thanks for 6k reads📝

Peter was already in his spider suit before the vampires found him

Peter was already in his spider suit before the vampires found him. He was still running when he stopped, and he put down his index and middle fingers from both his right and left arms as his organic web. From both his wrists, he shot webs into the four vampires who had already found him. He kept shooting his web, but nothing worked because the vampires kept dodging his webs. He was getting exhausted. He took a deep breath. He saw the vampires staring at him. They flew to him. Peter jumped and webbed himself into the ceiling. The vampires looked at him. They flew to him again, but Peter quickly jumped off of the ceiling and landed perfectly on the ground.

He is having a heavy breath inside of his spider mask. He then suddenly hears random noises, and those voices aren't any from MJ, Morgan, or Gwen, nor from the Avengers, but he then suddenly remembers he can communicate with spiders and make demands. He remembered that this was his special ability. He closed his eyes while he was still wearing the mask. "I need your help."

He said he knew spiders could hear him, and with a blink of an eye, he opened his eyes and saw lots of spiders around the bodies of four vampires.

So many spiders are biting some vampires, including the eyes. The spiders are such a distraction to the vampires, especially since they are covered by countless spiders around them. Peter can hear the vampires screaming.

The spiders are protecting Peter, and Peter didn't expect that he could build an army of spiders to help him. He used to demand and communicate with spiders before, but this time, it was different. For the first time, he sees some different spiders attacking the vampires to save Peter's life.

Peter looked around and released a strong and sticky web from both of his wrists and pinned the vampires by his web since the windows were large and open because of having broken mirrors. Peter made a stronger and sticky web to trap the bloodsuckers who kept screaming from painful spider bites.