𝟐𝟖.𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎'𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

📝Here's the American-Korean Spider Woman Cindy Moon aka Silk, and the Irish-Mexican Spider Man Miguel O'Hara, aka Spider Man 2099, and here come the new three OCs. Peter and MJ have a son in the comics, so here's my OC. PJ Parker, their son, Harry, and Liz have a son in the comics. Here's my OC, Alex Osborn, their son, and Gwen and Miles have daughters in the comics. So here's my OC, Gigi Morales. Of course, these three OCs from the future have spoilers. 📝

"Where is Moon!?!!"

"Where is Moon!?!!"

In the studio called Fact Channel News, an American-Korean girl is running to her boss's office after going out to record the vampire attack that happened hours ago. She kept running until she finally reached her boss's office. She quickly closed the door, took off her bags, took some pictures, and gave them to the famous JJ Jameson.

She quickly fixes her hair by grabbing her comb from her own bag so she can look presentable to her boss. As JJ started looking at the photograph of the vampire before looking at Cindy.

"I make sure the picture is perfect for the news paper, sir, just like how you wanted it," Cindy said as she also gave some pictures of shields and Avengers saving civilians during the vampire attack. She nervously smiled and thought she might pass out.

After all, she put her life at risk just to share the news of the vampire attack with her job. J.J. lit up his cigarette and looked at her with a smile before saying, "I guess I'm not wrong by hiring you to the team, Ms. Moon. People need to know what's going on around here and that shields and avengers are here to save us for a while. Were you able to interview detective Jessica Jones?"

Cindy wanted to say yes, but she shook her head and she could see that JJ have disappointment on his face as he just responded, "I heard she's a detective who doesn't do interviews; if she can get an interview by us, she's doing to be the greatest history of fact channel news studio." Cindy can see her boss is about to lose his temper until she speaks.

"I went to Seaboard University. I studied there. Mr. Abe is one of my former professors," she said as J.J. looked at her. Now J.J. is interested, so he listened.