𝟏𝟔.𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚

⚠️ Over dramatic Tony Stark and Death ⚠️

📝 Fun fact Gwyneth Paltrow, the one who played Pepper, is 1 inch taller than Robert Downey Jr., aka Tony Stark, but because of movie magic, they made Robert taller, just like real-life couple Zendaya is two inches taller than Tom Holland, Evanora is Agatha's mom.📝

Pepper smiles and then shows Natasha what her two oldest daughters are doing in front of the television, and Natasha chuckles,

"Aww how cute! Mj is totally into short guys just like Pepper, and party girl Gwen is totally into independent guy just like Tony love independent Girl Aww, like father like daughter, and like mother like daughter."

Tony huffed when he heard people talking about his and Pepper's one-foot height difference..

Pepper and Natasha smile at each other before adding, "I wonder when the wedding is and where the wedding will be located." This time, Tony gasped. He never imagined his daughters would be taken by guys; he thinks of them as babies every day.

He passed out, overthinking seeing his two daughters at the altar with their future grooms. "Oh no, Tony, you're being overly dramatic once again!" Pepper said.

"Aww, I wonder what Morgan's type of guy or girl will be in the future," Pepper added as she ignored her overly dramatic husband, who just passed out, and Tony wakes up to gasp again and pass out again.

In Agatha's memories. Wanda and Stephen have already traveled to all of Agatha's memories, and finally they arrived at Agatha's last memory before the dark witch went unconscious.

"I can't believe Agatha has a son," Wanda said, and Stephen nodded his head.

Before looking at Wanda and setting their own spell book in the ground that was filled with dead leaves, they said, "But most importantly, her mom is right."

Wanda nodded and read with Stephen, even though Wanda doesn't use spells; she uses her mind like a real witch.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake. Agatha is already awake.