Interview with KaylaxKelli!!!!

The talented KaylaxKelli!!!!!

1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how safe do you think Wattpad is for children 13 and under?

 We believe it is very safe, us ourselves are 13 and we haven't experienced anything un-safe during our time on Wattpad.

2) What interests you more, reading, or writing?

  It's a close call, but we'd have to say reading.

3) How often do you typically update chapters of your stories?

 It depends, most of the time it's every 2-3 days, but if issues occur in our daily lives it could stretch out to a span of five days.

4) Have you ever been on the What's Hot list?

Never 

5) How often are you on Wattpad daily?

Daily.. Probably at least an hour.

6) Do you write rough drafts of your stories?

Never

7) Have you ever thought of doing a story with another Wattpad member or a group?

Yes, actually. I guess you could say we are doing that right now since we both share this account!

8) Do you think any of your stories will win The Watty Awards?

Probably not, but hey, never doubt yourself!

9) Which of your fans do you talk to the most?

We don't really speak with our fans much unless its thanking them for supporting our stories... we'll have to change that soon.

10) When you have writers block, what do you do?

Sometimes we will force ourselves to write, but others, we'll just walk away from the laptop and think about the story until something comes to us.

11) Are any of your stories based on real life events that have happened to you, or someone else?

 Most of the time you can find experiences that have happened to us in our books, but we've never based an entire story around one experience... though Kelli is working on a book based on a rather awful experience.

12) Are any of your real life friends, fans of yours on Wattpad?

No, we choose to keep our writing separate from our daily lives.

13) When you get hate mail, what is your reaction?

We are yet to recieve hate mail, but if we were to get some, we would just send a reply saying something along the lines of 'It's our book, and nobody is forcing you to read it, so please don't criticize it.'

14) What advice would you give to other Wattpad members not on the What's Hot List?

Don't worry about it! Not being on that list doesn't mean your story isn't good enough. It might just be the issue of under advertising!

15) Do you LOVE writing? Or is it okay?

Writing is okay. It's a great way to get ideas out of your head, but sometimes the writers block is so awful you just have to end a story altogether.

16) Which of your stories would you recomend a new Wattpad member to read first?

Definitely Destinee, because it's our only finished book at the moment

17) How long does it  take you to write a 3 paged chapter?

Without writers block or interruptions, maybe about 15 minutes at the most

18) Do you get your inspriation from something, someone, or somewhere?

That's a tough one.. were not really sure!

19) Are your characters names made up, or based on someone?

Most of the time the names are made up, but sometimes we'll base a certain character on someone we know in real life, just not using the same name.

20) Do you think you will be a real author someday?

 We sure hope so! I -Kelli- Plan to be an author when I grow up, though I think Kayla is heading in the direction of a dancing career.