Interview with Kassilassie!!!!

The very pretty and almost grauduate Kassilassie.

1)How long have you been on Wattpad for? 

I've been on Wattpad for almost a year now lol
2) Do you think you will ever change your username?

Probably not I love my username but if I did it would probably be to KassandraCarriesthefire  (My real name)
3) How long does it typically take for you to write a chapter for one of your stories?

lol Depends on the story lol but usually around two or three hours. 
4) How did you find out about Wattpad?

On sims3.com where I used to write some of the users were getting Wattpads, and saying how much better it was for writing stories, so I was like why not lol and I’ve been hooked ever since lol!
5) When you get writer's block, do you turn to your fans for ideas?

Sometimes I'll read their comments and that helps a lot. But mostly when I get writers block I either listen to music or stop writing on the story I’m stuck on and I’ll start writing on a different one.
6) Have you ever based a story off a song?

Actually yes! My story "Angel with a Shotgun" is from a song by the cab, it's a challenge my Wattpad friend writergrl98 gave me.
7) How often do you talk to your fans?

All the time! If they comment or send me a message I message them back as soon as I can.
8) Do you have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc?

Nope I don't but I was thinking of maybe getting a Twitter =]
9) How often are you on Wattpad?

Everyday =] I'm a bit of a wattpad addict
10) Do you enjoy school?

Yes because I'm homeschooled now and only have a credit left until I graduate woot woot!!! =]
11) What do you think are some benifits to being a writer?

Being able to use your imagination every day!

12) Have you ever gotten Hate P.M.'s? Actually I haven't, and I’m very thankful I haven’t! People can be so mean.
13) Do you like the What's Hot list? Somewhat, A few stories I love to read are on the what's hot list. So it’s kewl =]
14) What genre's do you enjoy the most?

Historical =] and fantasy and fanfic I love fairytale remakes =]
15) How has Wattpad affected you from before you started?

I feel I’m much better at writing then I use to be, when I used to write on here I didn’t have the best grammar in my stories. Now I’m like a lot better haha!
16) Do you think Wattpad is a safe place for kids under the age of 13 to read and write books?

Depends on what books they’re reading and writing, I’ve come across a lot of books that aren’t alright for children that age to read. But there are a lot that is alright for them as well.
17) Do you have any finished books?

Almost! I only have three more chapters to write and I’ll be done with my book “Wild Hearts”
18) Do you think you will be super popular on Wattpad one day? I

’m not sure, right now I feel pretty popular right now a lot more people than I ever thought would, like my stories so it’s really cool.
19) What's your motto?

My motto ummmmm probably “Be the good in the world” =] words to live by!
20) Will you be on Wattpad for years to come with more stories?

Most defiantly =] I have so many ideas I’ll be writing for along time