Interview with angelic19!!!

My new Wattpad  friend!!!! I can tell we are going to be talking Lotz :) LOL The Popular writer.....

angelic19!!!!

1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how safe do you think Wattpad is for children 13 and under?

4

2) What interests you more, reading, or writing?

I love both!

3) How often do you typically update chapters of your stories?

Everyday. I try to keep my fans happy.

4) Have you ever been on the What's Hot list?

Yes, "Go to Heck..." is in 2 categories and my poems were under poetry for awhile.

5) How often are you on Wattpad daily?

A couple times a day.

6) Do you write rough drafts of your stories?

No. Haha

7) Have you ever thought of doing a story with another Wattpad member or a group?

No, I like to do my own thing.

8) Do you think any of your stories will win The Watty Awards?

I hope so.

9) Which of your fans do you talk to the most?

fizzySmilez & Manta50

10) When you have writers block, what do you do?

Cry. Haha, just kidding. I talk to fizzy or Manta and try to think of ideas. Or I go do something else.. Or, you know, sit and stare at the computer blankly for an hour or two.

11) Are any of your stories based on real life events that have happened to you, or someone else?

"Go to Heck..." was inspired by a video I saw on YouTube of Justin Bieber and Christian Beadles.

12) Are any of your real life friends, fans of yours on Wattpad?

Yes, ManugerlaBFFs and muzik-chick-01

13) When you get hate mail, what is your reaction?

Ha, I don't get hate mail. Even the Bieber haters love it!

14) What advice would you give to other Wattpad members not on the What's Hot List?

Keep trying! But, of course, if you don't make it- it's okay! Keep writing because you love to write. Never say never. (I had to do it).

15) Do you LOVE writing? Or is it okay?

Love

16) Which of your stories would you recommend a new Wattpad member to read first?

"Go to Heck..." because it's the most popular.

17) How long does it  take you to write a 3 paged chapter?

If I try to make it 3 pages, about 2 hours.

18) Do you get your inspriation from something, someone, or somewhere?

Yeah, usually. Or I make it up.

19) Are your characters names made up, or based on someone?

The character in "Kiss and Tell" were based on real people in made up situations, and "Go to Heck..." has some real- life people and made up people.

20) Do you think you will be a real author someday?

I really want to be. I think if I keep writing, I will accomplish that one day.