Interview with TheWaffler!

The mysterious (and probably yummy jk, but i like waffels) TheWaffler!!!!!

1)How long have you been on Wattpad for?

Around seven months... Wow I didn't know that.

2) Do you think you will ever change your username? Nah, I happen to be quite fond of waffles. I think my name suits me.

3) How long does it typically take for you to write a chapter for one of your stories?

Well since I don't really have a lot of time it usually takes me 10 mins to get a very short chapter.

4) How come you have so many stories that are unfinished? Encouraging Verses for You is a thing that I will probably never call finished. It's the same with the poem book. The contest is just temporary.

5) When you get writer's block, do you turn to your fans for ideas?

Yes! :) they really help!!! :D Thanks Fans!!!

6) Have you ever based a story off a song?

Yep. Give Us Rest is based off of Matthew West's Forgiveness and Tenth Avenue North's Losing.

7) How often do you talk to your fans?

I try to send them something every other day at least, but it doesnt always work out.

8) Do you have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc?

Nah, I don't need any of those. :)

9) How often are you on Wattpad?

Whenever I can which is like 10 minutes every day, again, not a lot of time.

10) Do you enjoy school?

Definetly! (chocolatepancakesta would know)

11) What do you think are some benifits to being a writer?

I get to show everyone my imagination and it's part of ministry.

12) Have you ever gotten Hate P.M.'s?

Kinda.

13) Do you like the What's Hot list?

Uhh... I guess so, I like seeing what people like.

14) What genre's do you enjoy the most?

Christian Fiction. Need I say more?

15) How has Wattpad affected you from before you started? No, not at all.

16) Do you think Wattpad is a safe place for kids under the age of 13 to read and write books?

Maybe a few who are mature enoug to understand things, but not really. They have that rule for a reason.

17) Do you have any finished books?

Yes, Give Us Rest.

18) Do you think you will be super popular on Wattpad one day? Possibly.

19) What's your motto?

Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

20) Will you be on Wattpad for years to come with more stories?

I don't know if I'll be on here for a really long time but I'll definitely have more stories to come.