Meeting Richel Tempest and veldora ch-3

Theres a girl lying in the ground while stabbed.

Her name is Aoi Nakamura(Rimuru female self or what he believe) 22 year old women.

She died  by saving her friend sawatari from a thief.

Sawari show her boy friend Tamura to annoy her.But after saving her sawatari cried for her friend

(And other same stuffs happen to satoru.)

Now she is dead(exact thing happen reincarnation and other stuff)

**Slime's Point of View**

So many days have passed since I became a slime monster. Now I am eating hipokte herbs and magic ores to pass the time. Well, if you ask me how I know about it, it's because of my unique skill, Great Sage.

**Time Skip**

Days have passed, and now it's been 8 months since the reincarnation. "Shit, I slipped into a river or something, but I didn't feel suffocated or anything. Am I going to die again? Well, let's wish that next time I will be reborn as a hot princess or something," I thought.

**Rimuru's Point of View**

I left that world before Velgrynd and Veldora were born. Now I am relaxing in Tempest, my world. Even after millions of years, Tempest is still here. I revived Gobta, and he became a full spiritual life form after leaving that world. This guy became so handsome now, maybe because of an inferiority complex.

<Rimuru, it's not time for thinking about that stupid stuff now. If the other you is reborn now.> Ciel reminded me.

After millions of years, Ciel stopped calling me master. Actually, I am older than time, if I count all my time.

<Yeah! Good thing, can we leave now!> I asked.

Another thing is Diablo got separated from the imaginary space after so many years when Guy came to the world. I am also bringing him with me. Well, messing with other worlds is my new hobby. I don't destroy anything; I just make some chaos, and after a while, I fix it myself if needed.

<Let's go, Ciel!> I said.

<Here we go!> Ciel replied.

It's hard for me to calculate the travel. One wrong move, and I could end up in the wrong world. That's why I only travel with my speed, not even using teleportation like the previous time.

Only one time I made a mistake without Ciel's help. I traveled to a parallel reality where I am a True Dragon, and the other True Dragons sensed me. But somehow, I directly teleported to Velzard. Maybe it was because I was randomly wrapped in my skill? Right? So, from that day on, I only used speed alone, no teleportation.

I am younger in that world, not in the literal sense, but somehow, she likes me more than Veldanava in that world. She tried to pamper me, but I told her I am not their sibling. I actually came from another world and accidentally ended up here, and I am older than her in my world. That Rimuru became friends with me. Actually, he is hiding from Veldora in a game of hide and seek among True Dragons.

**Time Skip to Veldora's Cave**

I teleported to Veldora's cave. There he is, standing majestically.

"Hi, Veldora," I greeted.

He noticed me, and I needed to make conversation long enough for the other me to come here.

"Who are you, majin girl? You're standing there without affecting anything. Even a Demon Lord can't stand there like that!" Veldora exclaimed.

"I am not a girl, nor a majin. I sensed some strong monster compatible with a True Demon Lord, not you anyway," I responded, annoyed.

"Ku...ha..ha! You're not a majin? What are you then?" Veldora asked.