Time Skip(no detailed explanation)

Rimuru pov

I left the village .I have something to do with shizu . How to help her?Am a stranger to her. If said about something it'd be suspicious. What to do

<you just need to send Diablo.Thanks to the fact he's acting as an adventure in guild now.>ciel

Yes she is right he is member of adventure guild .I forgot about that .No one find about his identity.I just ask him to join adventure guild on a whim.

Now its usefull.I asked him because it will cause he will always trouble me always well he is using a fake body so .His identify doesn't reveal.His hair color is yellow and red color eye and one eye patch.

Well I am the one who recommended this look. Other ways shizu will find out its him.Am I genius ha ..ha ..ha!

Why I did left the village ?if I go there my reputation will get destroy .I will come back there after she became demon lord of cource..

Even if minor small problem . I can solve it.

For big issues I will just reverse the time of this world.As long as I have Space-time Domination I don't need to worry.

But theres problem with the kids in school.If I interfere raichel can't came to know about ramiris .The problem is shizu she need to first ask help from raichel..

Well Diablo will become helpful in this matter. Maybe he can save her by putting switching ifrit with other spirit or should I interfere

Right ?well he is friend with her 10 years or so .I didn't ask him. Maybe he already know I already ask him that in sooner or early.

It all became hassle.Argh.
It will be fun anyway . Better than doing nothing I guess.

<I have an id->ciel

No please . I will figure out myself.hmm
I am also genius.You dont need to take spotlight everytime.ha...ha..ha...ha.

Maybe we can just said about raichel.

Well I will just send a clone look like her.And make same happen my experience.I will tell all about my life experience ofcourse.I will send her my world.

Its lucky that hinata and other students are now became true hero.Well because of that they didn't die even after millions of years.

Even the octagram is become gods in public... .The bastards who I revived from Eastern Empire even established religious church for me.What a morons.This is main reason I didn't contributing majorly in this world...
It will become troublesome sooner or later....

Diablo pov

I am now acting as human adventure like my lord recommended.

Well I hate its first but after 500 years I having some fun myself.

Now act like normal human being. Everytime I change my Identify by alias now I am using my real name .My wonderful name given by Rimuru sama.
'Diablo'.

I even made friend with shizue izawa
Because of her I find my master.

'Hey diablo can you show this memories to shizu?.And ask her permission to come to our world' rimuru thought  communication

My master ask me to send her memories about he saving children.He asked me to save her

I send the memories to shizu.I told her to that he need to save her atleast in this world.She is crying like kid now.I said about Yukki. And how she need to hide from Yukki

3rd pov

Diablo send her memories of rimuru saving the kids.And he send her to rimuru's orginal world.

Adventure trio and shizus fake body met
Raichel.

Ask her to save the children..
Same thing like rimuru.....
___________________________________________
Story fast forwarding .....
Time skip after 2years

falmuth attack

In this time Rimuru and Diablo were the one's were capturing Razen and others.
Rimuru never met Ogres or any others like in his orginal world.Only rigurd and goblins ,star wolfs know him, Veldora too
How will they react after met him?will they surprise?or attack him?..