Rimuru and others back

"After 12 years staying in the Tesla era, they plan on going back to Tempest. If you think that the 12 years in Tesla's world equate to the same passage of time in Tempest, you're entirely wrong; it has only reached 6 months in Tempest. This seems like a space-time continuum or dilation, whatever you call it.

As you know, Rimuru left a clone with Manas type consciousness, which contains not even a tiny bit of his consciousness. Do you know what he did to ensure that raichel didnt find it was a just a clone? He transferred the clone to his imaginary space even before going back, connecting a space-time gate to his clone. If you think about it, it's far beyond what Rimuru now exists in another reality, not even connected to the world created by the same god but in a reality created by another god. It's a space-time gate far beyond the horizon, both horizontally and vertically.

(A/n: Yeah, I know it's not a big feat, but I wrote it out of boredom and accidentally.)

Then, Veldanava and Veldora transferred their consciousness to the parallel existence they lived in Tempest, which Raichel built.

So, you may ask, what about Tesla? As you can understand, in 12 years, Earth has become highly advanced because of Rimuru and others' influence. Some even achieved consciousness transfer devices. They have reached an intergalactic level, and they've even spotted aliens in other galaxies, and they've found signs of life on Mars. They've become that advanced in just 12 years.

Even video games have reached new heights, with the ability to transfer consciousness to experience RPGs and open-world games possible, all because Rimuru and others did it out of boredom.

So, Tesla became the first inventor of space-time travel technology and the first maker of infinite energy devices. Now, he's leading a luxurious life, having achieved every mortal goal through invention with the help of Rimuru and others.

Now, back to Tempest.

After Rimuru traveled the world and returned to Tempest, which Raichel built, he found that Veldora and Veldanava hadn't returned or teleported back yet. Rimuru found that his travel speed was faster than their teleportation.

"Well, I never thought I'd be faster than them, even when I just used my raw traveling speed, even when consciousness transfer surpasses the speed of space-time subatomic transfer," Rimuru said.

<Oh, master, you're kind of ridiculous, even among so many of versions of your enigma. Only a true omnipotent god can defeat you, not some self-proclaimed omnipotent gods who have physical weaknesses bound by mere physical laws like dimensions and such.> Ciel said.

"Sigh. Whatever, I know there are so many guys who can defeat me out there. Yeah, you're right; only a true omnipotent can defeat me," Rimuru said.

Rimuru, while he got memories of Clone Manas' 6-month memory, still understands one thing: Velgrynd visited Tempest. She is here in the Tempest Dungeon that Ramiris and Rimuru's clones created.

But the craziest part is that Velgrynd came here to visit her brother, Veldanava.

And as for the Michael part, it will be in a future story if the story continues.

And for one info masayuki and even the hinata didnt reached tempest yet..
___________________________________________

What can I say chapter is kinda short and horrible even in my standard