Raichel vs New figure

After discussing the labyrinth, how would you structure it? A handsome man who looks 21 years old with navy blue hair and eyes with brown and white mixed skin has one horn on his forehead. He barged into the dimension that is outside of linear time, which is impossible to do but he did it anyway.

“How did he come here if he is bounded by extra-spatial dimension?” Ramiris asked in confusion.

Rimuru looked at Souei and asked what the matter was.

“It’s about the holy knights who are close to Tempest. Touka in Falmuth who is in now as human disguise reported that they are planning on destroying Tempest while they discuss it with sound barrier only. Thanks to our extra-spatial skill of spatial distortion and sound distortion we can hear it properly. It seems they will arrive here in three weeks’ time!” Souei said calmly believing his master would handle it.

He didn’t overestimate her, but he didn’t underestimate her either.

“What!? Why now? Rimuru, I don’t want to fight the monster named Hinata Sakaguchi again. I want to talk things out. Can you immobilize her? She spouts so much nonsense, like I went to Inglasia to kill the humans there. She is so strong, even my inertia manipulation in the first fight couldn’t match her speed.” Raichel said in panic.

“Heh, why do you need to fear her now? As you are currently a true demon lord on the verge of becoming an ultimate life form, she is no threat to you.” Rimuru said.

<Master, you are overestimating her too much. Yes, she has the potential to surpass Hinata, but that only happens if her Raphael has increased its bond with her more than before. Currently, it is only on a surface level, you see. And Raichel doesn’t wish to kill Hinata either, so she will most likely hold back her most powerful abilities, like Absolute Severance, Beelzebub, Storm Series, etc. Also, you are underestimating Hinata too much. Don’t forget her experience compared to Raichel. Well, Raphael can cover it up, but still… Hmm, it will be quite an experience for Raichel. The chance of victory is either way.> Ciel said to him.

“Rimuru, please neutralize her. I don’t want to see my… my nation… get destroyed. I and my people built it from scratch.” Raichel said while sobbing and sniffling.

“Hmm… Okay, I will help, but don’t expect me to fight her. As I don’t like to bully the weak, I will train you instead.” Rimuru said.

He then created or materialized a material world outside of the known multiverse. Its spatial-temporal distance was so vast and uncountable that even the biggest mathematical logically possible infinity was making looking like speck of dust it's transcend the laws of big crunch and expansion of space . The space-time continuum overlapped each other and formed a material world where losing a single photon or subatomic particle by speed, strength, or any other factor was irrelevant, as the other photons in the overlapped layers would replace it with another particle. Even if an object with mass went faster than the speed of light, it would just regenerate the particle as if nothing happened. Even subatomic particles could be regenerated, and above all, even if it was fully destroyed, another layer would replace it with that.

“Raichel, how about you experience a fight now, so you don’t need to worry about losing to Hinata?” Rimuru asked with a smug face.

“Rimuru… Are you out of your mind? I can’t fight you… You are stupidly strong for me to handle.” Raichel said in confusion.