veldora creation of world

While Rimuru and others stayed on Earth for 12 years with Tesla, teaching him various things that weren't possible in teslas worlds, an extraordinary development occurred. This particular Tesla was fortunate enough to learn how to control space-time through the technology he had developed, with some assistance from the newly evolved Veldora, who had transformed into an otaku scientific dragon. Veldora's newfound knowledge had allowed him to replicate his favorite fictional works, combining them with his unique powers as a true dragon.

Now, you might wonder how Veldora managed this feat. You see, Veldora possessed a separate dimensional space, similar to Diablo and other true dragons. However, unlike common belief, these dimensions aren't limited to storing objects and humans. With a deep understanding of concepts like life, death, space, and time, these dimensions can be manipulated to accomplish almost anything. These dimensions are entirely separate from the worlds they exist in, existing independently.

Veldora's dimensional space-time was a combination of dimensions like Diablo, Testarosa, and Ultima, each serving a distinct purpose. Primodial devils dimension allowed for the creation of life forms through an endless supply of magicules and sub space in Hell. With this knowledge and his ultimate skill, Veldora's dimension evolved further with the assistance of Rimuru and Ciel, granting him an even greater understanding of the world.

Veldora was far from foolish; he was a super genius. Even before obtaining his ultimate skill, he displayed exceptional intelligence. His rampage wasn't an act of stupidity but of overwhelming power. Thanks to Rimuru's guidance, Veldora developed a better comprehension of the world's inner workings.

So, let's return to how Veldora created a parallel world. First, he employed universal perception combined with space-time manipulation. This allowed him to perceive not just one world but multiple worlds, each with countless timelines. He stored the entire informational structure of these worlds within his spiritual being. As a true dragon, he lacked the limitations of a physical brain and body, which granted him unparalleled memory capacity, with some exceptions like forgetting Valentine's name.

Veldora fully grasped the workings of the world, from subatomic particles to different timelines, all stored within his soul. His understanding extended to the mechanics of time and space. He began replicating fictional world cosmologies, such as those found in Naruto and One Piece, creating small worlds within his dimension. His dimension was formless in size, allowing him to replicate stars, planets, and galaxies. He collected information from various worlds and used it to create celestial bodies. Of course he gets some helf from Veldanava who give him additional dimension for it well it's not that equal to turn null as turn null is literally void devoid of quality and quantity as it's transcended such notion. So let's call veldora energy dimension for now Chaotic void energy for now yeah name is lame

Veldora also populated his created worlds with egoless beings using his vast magicule spread. To infuse them with magical abilities and quirks, he even summoned spirits like the Superior Spirit of Light , darkness , water , space , time and Fire and other spirits . This process allowed these beings to develop unique characteristics and magical powers while his intervention is hidden from world inhabitants .

The vastness of Veldora's dimension enabled him to attempt space-time manipulation to replicate existing worlds, some with different laws, parallel worlds, and more. He even created devils, demons, and angels using the same method, bestowing upon them various powers and abilities. Some of his worlds even featured different time dilation rates, where one second in one world could be equivalent to 200 million seconds in another.

In addition to this, Veldora created heavens, hells, and deities within his worlds, all through his exceptional control over his dimension.

Yes he created his favourite verse anime like jjk , dbs which is combined and rolled into one lore and cosmology so no need of contradiction

As for example in one world one earth there is multiple timeline as it's each earth have different types of property as filter it's kinda like parrallel dimension in single space time continumm but within a single cordination of earth as example there is layers of earth in one as contradiction allowed as example there 2004 where jjk thing happens in earth but also in another layer different event happened as in different fiction world he see as in same place same cordination but different space axis in different parrallel space in same earth as each time axis of layers are different to each other because of it each layer have different linear timeline as it's interconnected but not obiviosly

Did i need to make a story rimuru going solo to parrallel world in next chapter