Sleepover

Once everyone had been introduced to one another, everyone went into separate bathrooms to change into matching pajamas.

Bailey had made them all sit on the couches and put her phone on the counter wanting to get a cute photo with all of them.

She had arranged them in order the guys in the back and the girl in the front. While she would lay against Jamie's legs, Trinity would lay against Britten's, and finally, Meg would lay against Jack's.

Everyone knew this was planned. Even the two victims knew. However, they were oblivious that the other knew. So while Jack was sweating having Meg lay against him, Meg was worrying if Jack was uncomfortable with having her lay against him.

However, it didn't matter since Bailey had taken the cute photo in no time. And everyone couldn't help but notice how cute the two looked with one another, even them.

...

After that, the girls brought all the snacks and the desserts they had made to the living room where the guys had been.

Jamie and Meg were currently arguing about what movies they should watch. Jamie wanted to watch Harry Potter while Meg wanted to watch Percy Jackson. Once Jamie and Meg had been introduced to one another it was clear to the rest of the kids that they oozed sibling energy with one another.

They got along instantly. Unlike now where they were currently fighting like kids.

Next to the two acting like kids was Jack. Now he was not jealous of how well the two were getting along. In fact, it made him more infatuated with her. The fact that she could get along so well with all his friends.

It was not long after that Britten came along to the two and also started arguing with them about how he wanted to watch the hunger games.

The fighting didn't stop until Bailey walked in and yelled catching their attention.

"HEY. What is going on?"

"They're arguing about what we should watch" Trinity answered before any of them could knowing they would start blaming one another.

Bailey couldn't help how Jack was the only calm one out of the group, including trinity. She suspected this was due to the fact that not only was he staring at Meg with heart eye, but he had also gained the courage to sit next to her. She felt like a proud mom.

"Ok well, what did you guys want to watch so that maybe we can compromise?" Bailey asks.

"Well I want to watch Percy Jackosn, Jamie wants to watch Harry Potter, and Britten wants to watch Hunger Games" Meg answers, oblivious to the man giving puppy eyes to her.

"Well, actually I don't care if we watch Hunger Games I just wanted to be included" Britten smirks.

"Well that solves one problem," Baliey says. "Jack.." she turns to him, he looks at her hoping he wasn't caught staring at Meg like a creeper, although noticing her smirk he knew we were. "What do you want to watch?" she asks putting him in the spotlight.

"Well, I don't know I like both franchises but...." 'But...' everyone asks hating how he was dragging the answer. "But I think we should watch Percy Jackson since it's a shorter franchise".

Jamie turns the Jack producing a scoff and has the most betrayed face known to man.

But that didn't matter to him when the girls of his dreams turned to look at him with the utmost delight. He knew then and there that he would always take her fight if it meant she looked at him like that all the time.

...

After some relentless fighting from Jamie, it was concluded that after watching Percy Jackson they would move on to Harry Potter.