Truth or Dare

It wasn't till a little after Trinity left the hangout that everyone else decided to play truth or dare.

Of course, it wasn't for any cruel reason, it's just they were most likely going to ask more questions that Trin possibly would be able to relate to.

And of course, since most of them weren't old enough to actually drink they all had cups filled with soda and were sitting in a circle.

it was Jamie, Bailey, Britain, Jack and then Meg. Since none of them were sure to have a lot of questions they ask one another, they decide to search up a bunch of truth or dare questions and had them in two different piles.

Jamie decided he was going to go first.

Now since they were all ordered they're were going to be quite a few more mature questions, but they made sure to not make too inappropriate questions. Not wanting anyone to be uncomfortable.

Again Jamie, being well Jamie, wanted to take the more adventurous route and decided to pick dare.

"Twerk for a minute. Now, what the fuck is this?. who put this in here?" he yells out as everyone starts laughing hysterically.

The laughter got worse and resulted in tears when Jack put on a timer for one minute, Jamie got up in front of the whole group and started twerking jokingly.

Next was Meg. Now Meg would choose dare, but decide to go with truth last minute.

"Who would you most likely kiss in this room?" Meg read aloud. She instantly started blushing right away knowing how she was going to answer the question.

Obviously so did everyone else in the room do two. Except one. Jack was scared she was going to say someone else.

Obviously, he wouldn't say anything since that would be her choice. And they weren't even dating so he has no say in who she wanted to kiss.

"Um probably Jack"

The room went silent

Meg's face went pink

Jack's face went red

Now usually if this were to happen with someone else Jack would have been supper quiet and would have been super awkward.

Although Meg wasn't anyone else. (Cliche 🤮) When she said this, it made his confidence go up more. And made his hopes go up even more thinking of having a chance with her.

After the awkward room silence, Bailey finally got everyone on track again, saying it was Britain's turn.

Jack deiced to go with the dare since Meg went with the truth.

"Give the person to your left a foot massage. ABSOLUTELY NOT"

"OH YEAH," Jamie laughed as he takes his left shoe off for Britain to massage.

At this point, everyone in the group started to lose their minds again.

It was decided that Britain would only have to massage Jamie's foot for 30 seconds. So as Britten had to most repulsed look on his face, Jamie was laying back with his hands behind his head with the happiest look on his face.

It was now Jack's turn.

After a hard decision, he finally decides to go with choosing truth. Jamie starts bullying him calling him a chicken.

Now knowing Jamie, Jack wasn't at all annoyed or offended.

And Meg knew this too, so she also knew Jamie wasn't going to be offended when she told him to 'shut up'. Actually, Jamie thought this was hilarious and started laughing.

However when Jamie, Britain, and Meg weren't looking Jack started getting pink again.

For some reason, he actually found it very attractive that she would stand up for him.

This again did not go noticed by Bailey. As nothing gets past the captain of the Meg and Jack ship.

Jack proceeded to pick the truth from the pile once everyone calmed down.

"Who was your first Celebtriy crush. Oh this is so easy. It was Meg actually".

Now it was Meg's turn to become pink this time was also noticed by Jack.

Meg noticed the cocky smirk on Jack's face and decided to recuse the roles.

"aw that is so sweet," she says while leaning into him and placing a kiss on his cheek while wrapping her arms around his shoulders, and smushing her face into her shoulder.

While Bailey went to also pick a card out of the truth pile, the three other people in the room noticed the lovesick smile on Jack's face while looking at Meg.

~~~
Thank you guys so much for all the likes and support because I do notice it. I am so happy that you guys are enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing it.