Barnes and Noble

The cast was currently refilming a few scenes to make sure they had a variety of shots to choose from.

At the moment they were currently refilming the scene where Mindy is listing the rules to the movie, and the possible suspects.

There was no real reason as to why they were refilming the scene. The directors just wanted to see if the actors could put more aggression into this scene. Specifically Meg.

They wanted to see if she would be able to add more aggression to her response to Jack's causation toward Mellisa.

This was proved true, as when Meg responded with her iconic "Dont you fucking dare" Jack was almost visibly taken aback.

Meg wasn't able to show it as they were still recording but she knew that Jack wasn't used to her talking to him like that.

So once the directors had yelled "CUT" she immediately turned to Jack.

"Are you okay? Was I too mean? I mean I know it's going to be good for the movie but did I make you too uncomfortable? Is there anything I can do to make you forgive me?" Meg rapidly throws questions at him.

Jack, although shocked and almost uncomfortable at how she reacted to him, knew it was just for the movie. He just hoped she would never have to look at him like that again. He didn't think he would be able to handle it.

It took Jack almost 5 minutes to treasure Meg that he was fine. The conversation ended when Jack threatened that he wouldn't talk to her the rest of the day if she didn't stop worrying about him.

Of course, he was just bluffing, as he would never be able to go that long without talking to her. And he wouldn't ever willingly tell anyone that the fact that Meg was so worried about him made his stomach feel like it was filled with butterflies.

...

It was one of Jack and Meg's rare days off. As they had been missing their friends and family from their Avatar movie that device to get together is Meg's hotel and plan a face time call with the kids from Avatar and Sam of our who refused to be excluded from their conversations.

(honestly it's really late at night while I'm writing this and I don't have the energy to come up with this so imagine it. Sorry!)

After the loving conversation with the twos second family, Meg was finally able to convince Jack to go to the bookstores around the place they were staying.

Although she didn't actually have to convince him as he was more than willing to go. He just thought it was funny she thought she had to try so hard to convince him.

After about a 15-minute ride, the two got out of the car, and walking up to Barnes and Noble.

Meg almost couldn't hold her excitement as she had a list of books she was hoping to find. And Jack was just happy she was happy as he wasn't much as interested in books as she was.

As Meg started walking through the rows of books she started getting carried away and would grab multiple at a time. And then when she decided she didn't want them she would put them away. However they were already halfway through eh store and she already held a stash of 4 books in her arms.

Jack out of reflex reached out to grab them from her arms. Meg thanked him and turned around so she would notice her freaking out.

She was a book nerd so of course, she was going to freak out when Jack reached to hold them for her. Especially since he was like a golden retriever this was quite literally her dream come true.

Jack of course was oblivious to all this as he just continued to admire Meg looking through the shelves. She was almost like the live version of Belle in front of his eyes.

And he would be more than willing to build the library of her dreams if it meant she could keep the dreamy look in her eyes.

(Im crying, this is so cute. I want one of him 😭)

After about an hour and a half of walking around picking books out and then putting them back, Jack was finally able to convince her to just all the 5 books he was holding at that moment.

Jack being a gentleman wanted to pay for her books, but he also knew that she wouldn't allow this.

So when they got up to the cashier, Jack was sneakily able to get away with the classic "what's that?" trick, so that he was able to pay the cashier the money before Meg was able to hand over the cash that would secure the payment.

"what-hey! Jack I could have gotten that? Do you know how expensive these books can be?" Meg ask, as she cant help but start to feel bad that he payed for her books, even though it was his choice.

"Dont worry, its nothing." Jack tries to reahsure her as they walk out of the store. He was ab;e to tell from the look on her face that she didnt feel anybetter.

"Hey. Hey. Hey" Jack tries to catch of the attention of Meg, when they finally are in the car. When he noticed that's its not working he reaches his hand towards her, grabs her chin, and makes her face him. He bends his head down to make sure she keeps eye conatn with him.

"Hey, don't feel bad. I chose to pay for this. Okay?" he asks, not trying to sound rude but adding a certain type of sterness to get his point across.

If you asked Meg how she was feeling at this moment. She wouldn't be able to tell you. All she could tell you was that it was good.

Jack leans back, letting go of the tension that was between the duo.

"How about this, we can go to Starbucks or where ever you want whenever you want and you can pay?" Jack says.

Once Meg was able to get her breath back she replied with a breathless okay.

----I cannot thank you guys enough for the love and support. Honestly wish I was abale to write more for this chapter but the next will continue and will still be considered a filming part.

Love You All!😘