Monte Carlo

P.S. This might be a disappointing surprise for some of you if you don't know this sport so sorry. Also, I'm not going in time order so many things might not be like real life but don't pay attention to that. Also, I'm a new fan of the sport being presented in this chapter so sorry if I don't add many details it's going to be brief.

Jack and I were flying to one of my dream vacation spots. Monaco. More specifically Monte Carlo.

Monaco is a very busy and old-money type of place. It's a luxury really. And I was going for another one of my dream reasons.

To watch the F1 Monaco Grand Prix.

I had been a big fan of this motorsport for years. Although I never believed I would ever get to watch a race.

So you can imagine my shock when I was sent an invitation from Ferrari, to visit the race as a guest of theirs. And to make it better I was allowed a plus one. Unfortunately, I didn't have any friends that were as big a fan as me so I asked Jack if he would attend with me, which he said yes to.

So that was the reason we were getting on a plane to go to Monte Carlo. We planned to go a few days early to enjoy the vacation and plan other activities.

...

TheMegeraJackson

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by jackchampion, misstrinitybliss, scuderiaferrari, and 2k others

TheMegeraJackson: Monaco Grand Prix here we come! scuderiaferrari jackchampion

---

User2534 NO WAY ARE WE GETTING MEG AND FORMULA ONE CONTENT

User689 is two of the most gorgeous people to exist

user3489 Am I the only one just finding out that Meg is a Formula One fan

user3433 MEG WE HAVE TO KNOW WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE DRIVERS?!?!?!
TheMegeraJackson that's such a hard question to answer because I love them all but my top three would have to be Daniel Riccardo, Lando Norris, and Carlos Sainz

User7809 not Jack having to meet Meg's other boyfriends
Liked by creator
Liked by jackchampion

User3465 Anyone else noticing recently how close Jack and Meg have been recently
User3784 I know I wonder if their dating

tomholland2013 Can't wait to see you two their
TheMegeraJackson I know super excited. Not at much as Jack though he's currently fangirling about you
User3786 Not Meg calling Jack out

jackchampion 😀

...

I and Jack had just reached the hotel, and as it was currently really dark outside we found this the perfect time to rid ourselves of the jetlag we had.

As I was going through my messages to text everyone that we had a safe trip I went to my photos. I was waiting for Jack to come back from the bathroom, so we could cuddle and go to sleep.

In case you hadn't gotten the hint Jack was a very physical touch person. And even though I wasn't originally I was much more comfortable when it was Jack. Jack caught me smiling at my phone and came next to me to find me smiling at the photos I had taken of us two at the airport.

As soon as I put my phone away to go to sleep Jack asked "Excited to see your boyfriends tomorrow?" Jack teased.

"of course" I joked "Hope you are not worried about meeting your competition?" I continued to play around.

"shut up" Jack laughed and gave me a good night kiss. I then turned to turn off the light while Jack cuddled up to me, which I then proceeded to return.

...

I and Jack had decided to match our outfits a little. I had a hard time thinking if I should also coordinate them with Ferrari but I also wanted to take a picture with all the other drivers so I didn't want it to look too weird.

I was currently buzzing with excitement as we were walking down to walkway for all the celebrities. Me and Jack sadly had to let go of each other's hands right as we walked out.

We also walked by the fans and signed some of the things they asked us to.

There was a little girl who caught my attention and was standing to the side with her mom. She had a little book in her hand. When I turned to her I caught her looking at me. I smiled at her and quickly finished with the person I was with at the moment.

As she noticed that I was walking towards her she quickly turned around and hid in her mom's leg. I couldn't help but giggle at the cute sight.

As I finally reached her I said "Hi" making sure to keep my voice soft to not make her uncomfortable.

She finally turned and with a quick smile from her mother asked me "Hi can you sign my book please?" I smiled at her and bend down to her height and grabbed the pen and tiny book from her hands.

"What's your name?" I asked her trying to start a conversation with the cute little girl.

"Carmen"

"Hi Camren how old are you?"

"five. Um Meg could you also get Jack to sign the book for me?" she asked and I could see her getting shy again.

"Oc course let me call him" I then proceeded to turn and call for Jack. Then finally I was able to catch his attention and he came to us. He also had to bend down considering his large height

We talked with her a little more mesmerized by her cute personality. Her mom then proceeded to take a cute picture with the three of us, with Jack carrying her is one arm with her in between us.

It wasn't long before the two of us were forced to walk away to walk around the paddocks and meet the drivers and the other celebrities that were invited.

~~~

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, but I will try to do it more often.

also, WE REACHED 1K LIKES THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

Sorry if this wasn't the surprise you guys were hoping for, but I really wanted to incorporate this sport that I'm a new fan of into the story.