Premiere

Jack gently, restraining himself from pulling her closer, places his arm around her waist as she does the same.

Both of them try to resist the urge to lean and melt into one another.

"We need to talk" Jack whisperers

"Really? About what?"

"You know what. It's not what you think"

"Well it seems almost exactly what I think"

"Please just hear me out"

"Fine but not now, later when we take our break before the interviews" 

"Ok," Jack accepts the deal.

After a few pictures, someone yells "A kiss on the cheek please"

Jack turns to Meg in order to get her permission to lead on with this action.

After Meg's nod, Jack leans down to place a kiss on her cheek. 

As everyone yells and screams Meg tries to keep the pink on her cheeks down as she can feel the way Jack smiles against her. Just like it used to be.

After a few more pictures Jack turns to the camera smiling as he has to lean down for Meg to reach his cheek.

Both of the smiles on their faces are basically trying to replace the laughs that would appear due to the height difference between them causing this predicament.

After a while of trying different poses, they two are called by their managers.

Jack tries to hide his annoyance when he is sent to the break room while Meg is going to be taken with her Manager to meet some people.

Meg

If the smile on my manager's face wasn't suspicious enough I don't know what is.

But it became more suspicious when she lead me to the carpet in which all the paparazzi and photographers were.

As I stand there and do the poses that are asked I see something come into view.

I gasp and instinctively run to the person that has entered view.

"DYLAN"

"MEG"

I couldn't care about the videos and pictures being taken as the man I look to as a brother embraces me, Dylan Minnette.

After a minute to get over my shock and converse a little, we get in front of the cameras and take a bunch of pictures. Most were serious however there were a few that were either us making funny faces on purpose or us having a conversation where the cameras were able to catch us laughing.

After a while, my manager was tablet o drag us away from each other in order to lead me to what she wanted to show me.

As we are walking I see what she is leading me to.

The Sturniolo Triplets.

I gasp and almost run away. However a few back and forths of trying to get to courage to walk up to them the interviewer noticed me. (Think Jennifer Lawernce if you know what I'm talking about)

"Oh seems like we got a fan," the interviewer says as the triplets turn to me. After greeting one another the interviewer turned to me and asks "Would you like to take over"

after making sure it was okay I take over and just ask a bunch of stupid questions as the four of us mess around.

"Wait iv got a question for you," Chris says "Who is your favorite"

after a bit of hesitation, I answer "I've always been a matt girl" 

after a hug from Matt and fake disappointment from Nick and Chris, I am whisked away. Not before promising to stay in touch though.

Just as I reached the break room however they were already sending everyone out for the interviews.

I catch a glimpse of Jack, however, the look on his face is one of irritation, from what I guess is the decline of our conversation.

After a few interviews, I am led to this woman. After a few questions, she asks something that I was not prepared for.

"Meg many of the fans are hoping to know if the friendship between your and Jack is actually just friends or is it something more?"

"Um at the moment the situation between the two of us is one of friendship, and I think it'll probably stay that way, but idk the future is a crazy thing"

Jack

After walking around a few interviews I am led to the woman that I noticed had just finished with Meg.

After a few questions, I am thrown off guard as she mentions something.

"So I recently just asked if there is a possibility of anything romantic between the two of you and she mentioned 'that the future is a crazy thing' basically not dining it. What are your thoughts?"

"Um well Meg is a wonderful and beautiful woman for sure and I do agree with her that the future is a crazy thing but at the moment we're just really great friends"

after wrapping up I am led by my manager away.

He tries to lead me to the car that is supposed to take me to the hotel in staying in.

But that plan is the one out the window as I notice that nearby Meg is also getting into her car.

Dodging everyone I run to her and force myself into the car with her.

"What the hell?!" she screams

"Shh it's just me I had to get to you sorry"

"Jeez I thought you were a crazy person" she breaths out

"It's just we never go to talk about the thing we said we would talk about" I vaguely inform her not trying to give information to the driver.

"So you decide to try and get in my car and go to the hotel with me. And then what"

"Well I didn't really get that far I just had to take to you"

"Okay well talk at the hotel"

I nod to her words trying to resist the urge and muscle memory of holding her hand in order to calm the nerves that I caused in her by scaring her.

But I only had one thought through the car ride.

I will not lose her again.

No matter what.

~~~

No joke I finished this chapter earlier today after writing it for a few days and it got deleted. So I had to redo the whole thing because I didn't want to leave you guys waiting for too long.

Hope you enjoyed it.