Boyfriends

My body was buzzing with excitement. Jack and I were going to get to walk around the drivers paddocks in order to meet them.

I had already given Jack a rundown of all the drivers. And admittedly, I was more excited to meet some than others.

(Just a disclaimer: I do have favorites, so I'm probably going to go more in depth with some and not others.Sorry to disappoint. Also, I am new, so some things might not be up to your desires.)

The first paddock we were brought to was that of Alpha Romero. We got to meet Valtteri Bottas and Zhou Guanyu. I was able to talk to them about their driving and their cars. We also got to talking about things outside of Formula One. I was very surprised when they informed us about seeing the previous Scream movies, and they were very excited for the new one.

The next people we got to meet were the Haas drivers. We also had brief conversations with Kevin Magnussen and Nico Hülkenberg. I was also very surprised when Magnussen mentioned that his oldest daughter, who is two years old, apparently likes my old show Stuck in the Middle very much.

Next up, we were led to the garage of the team's Aston Martin. I was very excited because I also had a small crush on Lance Stroll, but I was also very excited to meet Fernado Alonso. When we first went in, we met Alonso. We all got along very well as we all talked about living in the public eye for our jobs. We also had a lot of fun when Alonso and I tried to teach each other the different versions of Spanish we grew up with. Along with teaching Jack some words. Then I got a nudge from Jack, as I noticed he was looking somewhere else. I turned to see Lance Stroll coming from out of the paddock. I tried to calm down so as not to let my blush overtake me and embarrass me. However, while Lance was only interested in it and was very nice as we had a long conversation about my favorite Screma movie, the fact that he was a fan was odd. I noticed Lnso and Jack getting along, as they noticed my reaction to Lance and were joking about it. Backstabers.

We were then at the Williams. I was again very excited, as this team was the only one with a driver from America, Logan Sargent, and I also had a crush on Alex Albon. When we first reached them, they were very nice and excited, as they both had seen the private movies of Jack and me. I also thought it was very cute when I noticed that Alex found it very cool that Jack had been in the Marvel movie Endgame. We all got along very well, as we were all joking around and laughing. The person leading us had to drag us away as we were all getting along super well.

I was very excited as we were getting introduced to the team Alpha Tauri, as I was a fan of both drivers; however, I found Yuki Tsunoda specifically very comedic. When we first walked in, Nyck De Vries was the first person we met. Later, after a bit of talking, he was forced to walk away, where we ran into Yuki and were able to talk to him. Yuki and I made many jokes about Jack being the giant, as Yuki and I were around the same height. We all then expressed our love for food, and he then told us about the restaurants he thought were the best and recommended them to us. Alpien was the next paddock we were led to, where I again had a crush on both of the drivers. Admittedly, I had a crush on about half the grid. So it was no surprise that I was blushing when both Esteban Ocon and Pierre Gasly I elbowed Jack when I noticed that he was trying to cover his laughter so as not to embarrass me even more. We all had a wonderful time as they both tried to teach us a bit of French. Which I was very bad at. I also got into a very deep conversation with Pierre about Milan, as I was very interested in visiting there. Jack and Esteban both had a conversation about their love for Spider-Man.

We were then led to Merdedes, where we would get to meet Lewis Hamilton and George Russell. I was in awe as we met Lewis, as I was obviously a very big fan of his. I was nervous that I would mess up in front of both of them and say something rude. However, they were both very nice and charming to both of us, and we all had a lot of fun talking together.

Currently, I was trying to feel like I wasn't going to throw up. Jack had grabbed my hand in order to help make me feel better. The last three teams contained my boyfriend.

We were led to McLaren. I was super nervous, as Lando Norris was one of my first crushes in Formula One. He was also just one of my favorites in general, as I loved his attitude and personality. When we walked in, we first met Oscar Piastri. Although he was very shy and awkward at first, we all got along very well, as we were all almost close in age, with him being a few years older than us two. We all got along very well and even got each other's numbers as we knew we would want to talk more. And as soon as he left, my boyfriend walked out. I was blushing very much as he came out and immediately gave the both of us hugs. We also got along very well, and we all talked about our characters, as we found out he was also a fan of our characters in our previous movies.

Now when I tell you I was about to have a meltdown, I was serious. We were being led to Ferrari, who were the reason we were here, as they brought us. Obviously, I thought that Charles Leclerc was a very good-looking man and very charming. However, I was in LOVE with Carlos Sainz Jr. When we were introduced to them, I was trying very hard to hide my blush. While talking, I started speaking to Carlos in Spanish, and it was quite interesting as again, we had both different words in the languages we grew up with. However, they were both very charming, and we all had a lovely time. And though I thought it was impossible, I grew more in love with Carlos.

Then, last but not least, we were brought to Red Bull. Of course, I was very excited to meet Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez, and I really was hoping to see Daniel Riccardo. M last boyfriend. Although I was very surprised when we met Max, he was very kind and, honestly, quite shy. I noticed that he had a faint blush when I started mentioning that I was a big fan. And I had a very interesting conversation with Checo when I explained that I had recently visited Guadalajara and that I had family there.

As we were walking out of the paddock, I was quite sad, as I expected I would be able to see Daniel Riccardo. But as we were about to walk out, the tour guide made us stop and mentioned that Daniel wanted to meet us as well. When we met him, the connection was immediate. We all got along very well and were having the time of our lives. We got along so well that we hung around with Daniel the whole race, except when we were expected to arrive back with Farrari.

Safe to say I was very satisfied with this whole experience and I was very sad about it too and we were to leave in a few days in order to do press for our new movie Scream 6. (😉) However, I was very happy to be able to leave the grid with almost all the drivers following me on Instagram.

~~~

If you want me to add anything to this choater feel free to tell me and I will try my best to add your ideas.

Also, can we talk about the f1 wags, my favorite is honestly Lily I just love the relationship between her and Alex.

Also who are your favorite drivers, I have many but I might have to go with Carlos, Daniel, and Lando as mine.