III

Third person pov

Finally the jeeps stopped by the main building and Jane along with the others stepped out, following Hammond inside. When Jane's eyes landed on the inside design and two big dinosaur skeletons, one of those skeletons being a t-rex about to bite brachiosaurus, she gasped. Above the two skeletons is a writting, saying 'WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE EARTH'.

"G'day. Now, the most advanced amusement park in the entire world incorporating all the latest technologies. And I'm not talking about rides. Everybody has rides. No, we've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of the entire planet." While talking, Hammond lead them up the stairs. Jane would listen but she found these skeletons more interesting than what's Hammond saying. 

"Oh boy, they're beautiful." Jane breath out, stopping walking and making Alan bumb into her, grabbing onto her shoulders to keep her standing.

"These skeletons?" Alan asked, looking the way Jane does. To answer him, she nodded. "Yeah"

"When you get to see the living t-rex, then you'll have sparks in your eyes." And like Hammond said, Jane's eyes sparkled at the thought of her seeing the t-rex soon and eagerly followed the old man to some kind of room reminding them of small theater. 

"Why don't you all sit down? Donald, sit down. Here he comes. Well, here I come." They did as Hammond said, Jane sitting between Ian and Ellie. They watched the man in white walk down next to the screen, where appeared second Hammond but in suit, and they like talked. 

"Hello."

"Say hello." Even though they found it wierd, they said 'hello' or waved at second Hammond.

"Hello, John. Yes, I've got lines." Real Hammond pulled out cards with something written in there, maybe what he has to say.

"Well, fine, I guess. But how did I get here?" Screen Hammond asked.

"Well, let me show you. First, I'll need a drop of blood. Your blood." Screen Hammond reached like his hand to real Hammond and he touched the screen where Hammond's finger is, pretending he took a blood from him.

"Ow. That hurt."

"Relax, John. It's all part of the miracle of cloning." Right as real Hammond said that, on the screen started appearing more Hammonds, coming from the first Hammond's back.

"Cloned from what? Loy extraction hasn't recreated an intact DNA strand." Alan turned to his friends sitting on his left, all four of them leaning closer to each other to hear what the other one is saying. 

"Not without massive sequence gaps." Ian added.

"Paleo DNA, from what source? Where do you get 100 million-year-old dinosaur blood?" Asked Ellie for all of them.

"Well, we're about to find out." Giving them the answer no answer, Jane turned her attention back to the screen and the adults as well. They watched as something called Mr. DNA flew from screen Hammond's finger and it started explaining how they've got dino DNA and are able to make living dinosaurs. 

It ended by an egg cracking and from it appearing brachiosaurus. "This score is only temporary. It all has very dramatic music, of course. Bum, bum, Bum, bum. A march or something. It hasn't been written yet. And then, the tour moves on." Hammond pressed something on controller and the bars moved to trap them in their seats, something like at parks on rides. They started spin to left and Jane's eyes widen in interest at the sight of laboratory, mostly men but also few women are working there inside. However, the dinosaur eggs are what caught Jane's interest. She would like to look at them closely, even better, by there when they hatch. But they had not even ten seconds to look at the lab.