VI

When the adults and kids returned back into the jeeps they traveled in past this hour, they again moved. Now instead of continuing the tour they made their way back to the main building where's Hammond waiting for them along with Ellie when she gets there.

The only Jane can pray in is Ellie to be safe. In the end they're on island full of dangerous dinosaurs, carnivores or not and anything anytime can go wrong when you are not careful enough. Even a little small mistake can turn this island into surviving zone. Let's hope there's no such a person that would do something to put everyone in danger and they leave this island uninjured and happy, eager to appreciate this Park to be opened to public. Let's see how it goes.

Not a long after few thunders the rain started falling and turned into waterfall, fallen drops hitting seen through roofs of the jeeps and blurring their view to see outside. You can hardly see anything.

While sitting in the back seat on Lex's right and listening to the calmness of rain, Jane kept turning her raptor tooth necklace between her small fingers, bored out of her mind as her head rested against the window. Way to ruin the tour.

Jane loves the smell and calmness of rain, it's her favourite weather besides chilly sunny days, but at this moment she would like more of the sun shinning at them and giving them light they need to see what's happening around them.

"Do you believe dinosaurs had feathers and have a lot in common with todays birds?" Tim suddenly poped his head from passenger seat to ask the younger Grant, the lawyer now sitting in drivers seat.

Her small fingers let go of the necklace to let it rest against her chest and lifted her head to answer the one year older boy. "Of course I do. If you'd see our research we are working on now in Montana, you would see and notice the similarities they share. Maybe like the raptor we've dug out not a long ago. My uncle even brought with himself a raptor claw I dug out few days ago." Tim's eyes widen with sparkles and interest, his sister overhearing their conversation and decided to join them.

"You dig skeletons? Like real bones of dinosaurs that died?" Lex eyes told Jane that she's the first person in young age that likes to dig skeletons and fossils Lex ever knew. Jane smiled at the thought of the skeleton waiting for them in Montana. They left it to their coworkers to take care of while Alan, Ellie and Jane went into this park.

"Yeah, and fossils as well. When I finish school, I want to be paleontologist like my uncle. Or care taker of carnivore animals." Lex's face cringed in disgust when Jane mentioned carnivores. Quite the opposite of Lex. Apart from his sister, Tim grinned.

"Cool."

"I hate carnivores." Lex turned her gaze from the two children on her right, trying to cover the shiver that ran down her spine at the thought of meat and blood.

"Thought so when you said you're a vegetarian. I admire that." Jane grinned at the older girl from whom she recieved one back. Suddenly the jeep they're sitting in jerks into stop and the four look around confused.

"What did you touch?" After a long time of not speaking the lawyer turned his head to Tim, thinking Tim touched something he shouldn't and made the car stop. For some reason it angered the youngest girl. How dare he blame him.

"He didn't touch anything. Maybe it's you who touched something and stopped us god knows where." It's not often for Jane to get angry and snap at someone to defeat someone else, especially when she knows them less than 24 hours. The lawyer looked offended hearing a child speak to him back with that tone and was about to say something but Lex beat him to it.

"No, it stopped by itself. Dr. Grant and Dr. Malcolm stopped as well." The other three looked the way Lex did and through the rain tried to see the jeep Alan and Ian are in. And like Lex said, they stood there in one spot behind them. It's like the power went out. Let's hope not.