IX

With the help of Lex and Tim we ran out the kitchen and up to my uncle and Ellie. As we reached them, I threw myself into Ellie's arms, letting out a breath that she's safe and with us.

"It's in there." Lex told my uncle, pointing to where we left the raptors.

"Control room." We followed Ellie to Control room, running up to a computer while uncle shut the door and waited for Ellie to lock it.

"The door locks! Ellie, boot up the door locks!" Uncle called, looking down at the lock but when he rised his head again, he came face to face with raptor through the small window in the door. It tried to open it but couldn't because of my uncle holding it and Ellie ran to help him. But what about the system, jesus?!

"Lex, you're oldest out of the three of us. Please, tell me you know something about hacking." A panic started to fill me up and turned to the blonde girl I grew to like. Like a realization flickered in her eyes and she rushed towards the computer, me and Tim standing on each her side.

"It's a unix system. I know this." Lex breath out.

"That's good, now do something before we all die! Time is short!" I turned my head from uncle and Ellie trying to hold the door shut from the raptor entering and looked at the computer, rising my voice at the end.

"It's all the files of the whole park. It tells you everything. I've got to find the right file." Lex continued. I and Tim watched his sister play with the computer before a shriek was heard and I turned. the raptor has it's claws in!

"Oh boy." Giving glance to the computer then back to uncle and Ellie, I sighed and ran for the big gun uncle let go of when the raptor tried to get in. Even though my hands still hurt, I used all my strenght to pick up the heavy gun and aimed at the raptor's claws.

"Jay, what are you doing?! Give me the gun!" My arms are shaking from the height of the gun, pain in my hands and adrenaline pumping through my body, however I ignored my uncle and shot right in it's finger, making it pull back in pain. The shot was too much for me it forced me backwards on the little bit of stairs, rolling down and landing harshly on my side. Ow. How I have not broken a bone I'm still surprised.

"You got it!"

"Yes!" When my head stopped throbbing I caught Lex and Tim cheering, so I guess she finally got the right file and hacked everything back like it was.

"Jay, come on. Up you go." Uncle Alan helped me onto my feet, well more like lifted me up, and looked me in the eyes with strictness. Uh oh. "You are the most stubborn and bravest child I ever meet." With the lack of my strenght I managed to give him a grin and we ran to others.

"What works?" Uncle asked.

"All security systems are enabled. We got it!" At Lex's response uncle reached for the phone and dialed a number. Not a long after Mr. Hammond picked up. Him and the five of us are probably the last alive.

"Come here, sweatheart." Ellie wrapped her arms around my body and I around her neck, melting into the warmth of her embrance. Whanever her or uncle hugs me, I always feel like at home, because wherever they are is my home as well. They are my home.

"Please, don't leave me again." I didn't realized I'm crying when a sob escaped me and something wet slid down my cheek. I felt her hand run along my braids.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." Her gentle whispering voice set me into calmness, but that was cut out short when we heard glass shattering. The raptor!

"It's gonna cut through the glass!" Uncle fired at the window where we can see the raptor, although it ducked the bullet. I ran for my cap that fell of when I went rolling down the small stairs and grabbed it, putting it on my head and crawled up the ladder after Tim and Ellie right behind me.