Prologue

I had just lost to Godzilla and went tumbling backwards into a blue portal.

Y/N:That monster will die when I step back into the world.

I look around to see I was in a new world with no possible way of returning. I was glaring daggers at one of the species here. They backed off and I told the other 2 heads to look around.

San: oh look this place is beautiful

Ni: look for a place to sleep San!

I just looked around until I saw a Predator. It was a Trex. All of our glares combined told the Trex he was going to go or else. After 1 hour we still did not find shelter, until I had an idea.

Y/N: guys lets just burrow into that ice over there

San: sure

Ni: ok

So we started firing our beams at the ice and made a little burrow for us to sleep. We get in then headed to sleep.

65 million years later - Present day

Batman pov

I was looking through Gotham, patrolling the area when I notice that three trucks were driving into a restricted area. The science facility. It holds Kryptonite of different colours, burners, and a alien box which I found from fighting an alien not known to us.
I chased down the truck to find 10 people loading burners onto the trucks. I glided down to stop them. When I was gliding down however, they noticed and pulled out their pistols and started firing at me. I landed on one of the crooks and took him out with a big right hook to the face and spinned into a jump kick. As I was fighting them, they had their trucks loaded and were driving out of here. So I called the batmobile, got in and chased after them.
When they arrived at their destination, they unloaded the truck and gathered the gear. They went into a a hole in the mountain. I followed along sneakily so I was not caught. As I came in, I saw they were burning into the ice, trying to extract something. What lied in the ice however, was a big, three headed, golden dragon and they had just awakened it. I rushed out of my hiding spot and took the miners out but it was to late, the dragon was out. Except, It started to transform into a man in a suit of armour.

 Except, It started to transform into a man in a suit of armour

The man started walking towards me and stopped just before me.

???: Who are you? Why do you disturb my sleep?

Batman: I am Batman, I didn't disturb you, who are you?

Ghidorah: I'm Ghidorah, what are you doing here?

Batman: stopping these guys from waking you up. Do you know what this is?

That's it so far, I hope you enjoy this prologue and see ya in the Next chapter bye