Saving Man of Steel

Meanwhile, back in what's left of Metropolis, Supergirl is pacing back and forth as Batman sits in his Batwing waiting for a word from the three kings.

Batman: Cyborg, where's that signal disruptor?

Cyborg: (on intercom) Comin' at you. (Cyborg, who tosses an object to Batman came out of a boom tube) All you have to do is hit the trigger. But it only jams a local area. You need to get within arm's
reach of Brainiac.

Supergirl: Good.

A boom is heard in the sky.  The three look up to see a massive energy beam make its way directly to the Skull Ship.  Inside, Brainiac is shaken up by this. He stands back up as his ship's shields go down, leaving him very vulnerable to invaders and outside attackers.

Cyborg: (checking his arm-computer) They did it! Shields are down!

Batman: Supergirl, on me! Victor, help the others fight those Betas!

The Batwing flies off towards the ship, Supergirl was with him. The two dodged the Beta ships and flew into the Skull Ship itself. One of the Betas shoots at the Batwing, forcing it down to the ground.  Batman punches the window so he can get out and leave the Batwing. As he jumps to the floor, he is surrounded by a group of Betas, ready to digitize him.  But Supergirl comes in and blasts them with heat vision. She then groups up with Batman as they head further into the skull shaped ship. Batman draws the signal disruptor out, looking at the strength of the signal on it.

Batman: The signal gets stronger this way. (Suddenly, Supergirl grips her head
in pain.) What is it?

Supergirl: Voices, billions of them!

The door before them opens so batman and Supergirl enter the room to see blue globes and inside each globe is different types of cities. Krypton city, Earth city there was a lot and Supergirl can hear the voices from all of them begging for help and freedom.

Supergirl: So many languages. The Kryptonians! (walks over to one globe and pulls it down) Kandor, Argo City, HOME! We have to help them!

Batman: I'm not sure we can.

Supergirl: There has to be a way---

Suddenly, the ship's tendrils wrap around the two. Batman struggles, but Supergirl pulls several tendrils off, making more come to aid in the capturing of Supergirl. Betas appear as Batman reaches for the disruptor. One tenril scans Supergirl from head to toe.  These tendrils are attached to Brainiac and pulls Supergirl towards him.

Brainiac: Kara Zor-El. Until recently, I had thought my collection of Krypton to be incomplete. Your capture will make it so. (moves the tendrils to draw Supergirl back into a wall he then turns to Batman) You have failed in every effort to oppose me. You are not exceptional. Merely an ordinary specimen of a primitive species. (to Betas) Dispose of him.

A Beta steps up and opens his palm, revealing a harpoon-like weapon. As Batman struggles so he can try and dodge the harpoon. When it  fired however, everything was in slow motion as  Superman flies in, knocking betas that he was behind of them to the walls. He catches the harpoon inches from Batman's head and stops. The tentacle pulls Batmans body up, but Superman jumps and rips the tendrils off Batman and catches the dark Knight so he doesn't fall.

Batman: And I thought I could make an entrance.

Superman: Where's Kara?

Batman: Captured.  Somewhere onboard. (Superman turns away angry) We'll find her, but we only have 20 minutes before Brainiac's Betas scorch the Earth.

Superman: Why aren't the others here?

Batman: They're attacking the Betas just in case we don't pull through.