Your Life after

Life was great after Superman was locked away in the Phantom Zone. A new Justice League was formed and it had me, Supergirl, Flash, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Blue Beetle and Firestorm. Batman worked behind the scenes and was making powerful weapons that can take out Superman when he returned. Everyone else in the regime went to prison, all the villains did as well. Wonder Woman went to a prison on Themyscria as I wanted to make sure she would not be let out on this world ever again. I have visited her and asked why she did all this but I haven't gotten a response yet. Me and Supergirl are dating, we got married and had kids. They are hard to look after as they are part Kryptonian and Ghidorah. We teach them how to use their powers. Our daughter is just like me, the gravity beam and wings. Our son well, he is just like his mother. Well I'm currently going to see my sister and I just hope she will talk, its been like 13 years since the events of injustice and like I said she hasn't said a word. I started walking through Themyscria as I was their King and Supergirl was hesitant to be Queen but the Amazons said it was okay and the Amazons had have a lot of fun with our kids. Anyway back to the story, I was walking through the dungeon until I reached were my sister was being held. I was adopted into the family by Mother Hippolyta so the Amazons welcomed me ask King. Should of probably mentioned that when I was fighting with different earth Wonder Woman.

Y/n: are you ready to talk, sister?

Diana then nods her head.

Y/n: how are you feeling?

Diana: sad

Y/n: why?

Diana: because I was in love with Superman but you, Bruce and Kara put him in a place were I won't be able to see him!!!

Y/n: he was an evil tyrant, not a hero. He was not a man you should like. Before the Joker incident I would of support you and him if you got together but you two became a thing after the events. When you picked his side and not mine I was sad, angry then I heard about what happened to Mother, why? Why!!

Diana: I did it for him

Y/n: of course it's him. Because of him you apparently see the truth that villains must be killed. Well they don't have to.

Diana: what about Rodan, Mechagodzilla or the Godzilla. You killed them and you are telling me I should not kill.

You just turn and walk away. It was no use, she will not go back to how she was before Superman went mad. You walked out the dungeon and into yours and Kara's room were she was layed on the bed. She saw that you were angry and sad so she went over to you to comfort you and to find out what's wrong.

Kara: hey babe, what's the matter? Are you okay?

Y/n: she chose his side instead of mine because she loved him.

Kara: hey it's alright (gives you a hug) everything is going to be alright, okay? Just focus on us and the kids. Wait your doing that face were you have more than one problem, do you want to talk about it?

Y/n: I'm just thinking about----

Just then a portal opened up outside and the Amazons got their weapons and went around the portal. One ran into your room to tell you about the portal.
You and Kara went to the portal were two people were standing there. The male wore some black and blue assassin armor whilst the female wore a blue and red suit with a cape. Similar to Supergirl's suit but without the big S emblem.

Y/n: who are you two

Vanquish: I am Vanquish and she is Ulta.
We come up to ask for aid in our fight.

Ultima: we would like aid from the Guardians of Universe's best warriors. The Universe Silencer.

That name rung a bell, you feel like it's familiar.

Y/n: The Universe Silencer is familiar to me. Who exactly are you looking for?

Vanquish: You Ghidorah.

Y/n: well what is happening that makes you need my and other peoples help?

Ultima: our world is in danger and the entire multiverse will be if he is destroyed.

Kara: you can do it Y/n. I know you can complete this.

Y/n: your okay with me doing this?

Kara: your gonna be saving the multiverse I mean if the threat is that dangerous there gonna need you.

Y/n: well who do we pick up next?

Ultima: we pick up your old friend Genji.
                              __________
                              [The End]

Well that's the end of the book I hope you have enjoyed and thank you to everyone who has read, voted and put this book in a reading list. Thank you so much. The story does continue in Dragon and the Kryptonian were you can be genji and be in love with Kara Zor El. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in a different book or in the comments. Goodbye.