League reunites

Catwoman: We have to evacuate the cities before attacking the fleet, but we need communications restored first. So, before we get started. Cyborg is going to fix Brother Eye.

Cyborg: (whilst Batman joins meeting with Firestorm) I am not Bat tech support!

Into the light comes Supergirl and Superman. Except Superman was not in his prisoner outfit. He was in his super suit

Superman: That's not the issue, Victor. (walks to the table) Kara saw firsthand how Brainiac destroyed Krypton. She says we have less than 48 hours before he does the same to Earth.

Batman: Without tight coordination, we'll lose valuable time.

Superman: And that means we fix Brother Eye.

Batman: Catwoman and Harley will join you. You'll need their help getting into the Batcave.

Cyborg: Just give me the coordinates.  I'll open a portal and boom tube in.

Batman: You can't. I reversed engineered your armor's Mother Box technology.

Harley: Try teleporting into the Batcave. Stead of boom, you'll go splat!

Cyborg: So, how do we get in?!

Catwoman: The old Underground.  There's a tunnel entrance under Arkham.

Cyborg: I'm taking you two to Arkham Asylum?!

Harley: Promise it won't be awkward or nothin'.

Superman: I need a few hours in the solarium at the Fortress of Solitude, assuming you haven't torn it down.

Batman: Not yet.

Superman: Damian, Adam, you're with me.

Wonder Woman: And the rest of us?  We can't just sit here!

Batman: We plan our attack. Once Brother Eye's online, we mobilize. (stands) Remember, out there, there's no Regime. Not anymore. So we do! not!  kill! (awkward silence) Let's go.

everyone stands and leaves to prepare

Wonder Woman: (taking Supergirl's wrist) You're with me.

Batman: Supergirl wait.

Supergirl turns her head towards Batman. Even Superman does the same.

Supergirl: yes?

Batman: I need you to get someone, the location is here (passes her a piece of paper with the location on) he might trust you as he won't know who you are.

Superman: why her? Why not me or you?

Batman: I need to do something else. You will make him angry when he sees you. She might be able to get his trust.

Supergirl looks towards Superman with worry written on her face as he  nods at her, signalling she can go and do what she has been asked. Only Superman and Batman are at the table now. Superman looks at the table then looks back up towards Batman.

Superman: Why'd you keep it?

Batman: Keep what?

Superman pulls the sheet off the table revealing the old Justice League table. It has a large mark across it.

Batman: Hm, forgot that was there. (Walks off)

Superman looks down at the table, remembering the times he had with the League and smiles at the thought of the League reuniting to put down Brainiac.

The start of injustice 2 is here. Will Supergirl gain your trust? Who knows. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. See ya in next chapter.