Four Kings

In Kahndaq, the three kings approach a  gateway.

Black Adam: The Rock of Eternity is hidden in a pocket dimension. I've refrained from opening the gateway to it since Brainiac's invasion.

Aquaman: Because it would draw his eye.

Black Adam: Precisely. Once the door is opened, it's only a matter of time before Brainiac attacks.

Y/n: A fight I would look forward to!

Black Adam: (approaching the gateway) Ancient ones, unveil the golden path to me. In your names: Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, Mehen!

Lightning covers the entire of Black Adam's body, then it zooms out of his chest and straight into the gateway. On Brainiac's ship, Brainiac notices the surge of power coming from Kahndaq

Brainiac: Black Adam has revealed Kahndaq's power and its location. The
Society will obtain a sample of the Rock of Eternity for me.  I wish to study Earth's so-called magic.

Grodd: The Society is disbanded, They thought Earth would be theirs to conquer, not yours to destroy.

Brainiac: And you, Grodd?

Grodd: Earth can go to hell! I serve Brainiac.

Brainiac: As you should. I will give you new soldiers. Bring me that sample before the Earth is destroyed and your loyalty will be rewarded.

Grodd bows to his superior whilst a magical power opens the dimension to the Rock of Eternity.

Black Adam: Let's work quickly.

As the trio head for the gateway, a half  cyber like voice is heard. Black Adam Aquaman and Ghidorah turn around to see Black Canary and Green Arrow walking in fron of an army of gorillas.

Black Canary: Don't bother; there's no time left. (Black Adam closes the gateway as the couple approach the kings.) An Extractor Ship is on its way.  Kahndaq will be Brainiac's.

Y/n: I've got this!

???: No, your fight is with me

A man with a questionable attire came out. His presence was familiar and you knew this fight would hopefully last longer than most because you were dying for a decent battle.

Y/n: Rodan

Y/n: Rodan

Rodan: Ghidorah

Black Adam: who is he?

Y/n: doesn't matter, save Canary and Arrow.

Aquaman: right

Aquaman goes to fight Black Canary, you were fighting Rodan and Adam is going to Green Arrow.

Aquaman: Using pawns, Grodd?

Black Canary: Pawns can achieve great victories if you're willing to sacrifice them!