Rip-off-zilla

Whilst everyone up there was arguing they didn't know what was happening between you and Mechagodzilla as you both when tumbling through the sky and crashed into the concrete floor. MechG (that's short for Mechagodzilla)
looked at me with his fangs out and his eyes locked onto my every movement. I brought myself up from the ground and ran at him. He did the same and we exchanged punches. We both took blows from eachother and he was not giving up so I walked forward to him when I had managed to kick him to the ground and started to repeatedly punch him in the face. Once I was done there I went to punch his but he bit me with his metal jaw making me suffer more pain as I was literally hitting metal. I may have beaten Darksied but Jesus, he is something else. He got up and put me over his shoulder, then he did a John Cena Attitude Adjustment on you and brought out his metallic sword. He then chopped of you left arm.

MechG: you are no King, Ghidorah. I will make sure you experience pain.

Y/n: sure you piece of trash and bolts, you can't beat a Ghidorah.

MechG: oh but I can.

He was about to proceed with torturing you but a bullet was shot at him and we both looked at the new arrival. He was the Red Hood. Jason Todd. You and Jason had a good friendship and now he decides to show up and help.

Red Hood: mind if I join the party?

Y/n: I wouldn't mind at all Hood

Even if Jason killed his villains you didn't care. He was your friend and he does what he thinks is right and you would respect that. He charges at MechG and fires some bullets but seen as MechG is bullet proof they had no effect on him but the joints were bullet proof and Jason took advantage of this. Jason rammed MechG into a wall were he started shooting at the his joints. As Jason suspected, they had no protection from damage so MechG started to slow down until he caught Jason by surprise by firing a red atomic beam at him which hit his shoulder. This made Jason drop to the floor in agony as he started to bleed and coughing up blood violently.

MechG: once I finish with our uninvited guests, we can finish what we doing Ghidorah.

Yet I started to laugh at his sentence and he looked back to see me fully healed and my arm regenerated.

MechG: How the....!!!

Y/n: no one messes with my friend and gets away with it and to answer your question. I have a really good healing factor you son of a---

You were cut of by him swinging his sword at you with anger. He was mad and you made it your advantage as whilst you fought, he swung punches at you which were lazy and slow. You had gotten bored of him and started to kick him were it hurts rather than just blocking. Thankfully he was starting to tire because of Jason shooting him in his most vulnerable areas. I then sidestepped out the way of a punch and put my foot in front of him off his and made him trip over. He fell to the ground, I laughed and got his sword. He looked at me knowing what I was going to do.

Y/n: any last words

MechG: He is coming Ghidorah.

This caught you of guard completely.

Y/n: who is he?

MechG: you'll have to wait and see.

With that I chopped of his head and dropped his sword. Then I drilled into the ground and put his body and sword in then covered it up so no Villains could take it and do experiments or whatever villains do. You then remembered about Jason and ran to him. Some how, he was still alive but sadly he was starting die away so in a desperate attempt to save him. You used your healing factor on him and his body went blue signalling it is repairing him. Once he turned green and back to his normal colour he looked up and saw you.

Jason: thanks man

Y/n: you ain't dying again

Jason: (chuckles) so now what?

Y/n: i go find Batman and Supergirl

Jason: why Supergirl?

Your cheeks immediately went red and he got what was happening. You had a crush on Supergirl. That's another person who knows but he wouldn't bother you about it and you could trust him not to tell anyone so you didn't think much of it. Anyway you decided to head to the Bat cave as that was were he and Kara was. You knew this because of a transmission from a mysterious guy.

???: Come to the Bat cave quickly if you want to see your friends a live.

Well that's another chapter done. Three more chapters left to write then this book is completed. I hope you have enjoyed this book, anyway thanks for reading and I will see you all in the next chapter. Goodbye.